What games do you enjoy watching?

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Hello, I am Internetnerd1337. My channel is mostly Minecraft but I have also started to play Garry's Mod. I noticed that Garry's Mod got a pretty large amount of views and a couple more likes than most of my Minecraft videos, so I was wondering what games people enjoy watching. I try to keep my commentary along with the games I play clean, so I won't be playing any games with a excessive gore or sexual themes. If you have any ideas that aren't on the poll, please reply to me with your ideas.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I personally love watching Amnesia videos! :) The Jumpscares, Stress, You name it! I love all that! xD You could try! :)

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
Some to laugh to. I mostly like watching documentary videos when I'm working on a video. Mosty I watch Game grumps since it not fully base on gameplay rather on like a talk-show.

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hello, I am Internetnerd1337. My channel is mostly Minecraft but I have also started to play Garry's Mod. I noticed that Garry's Mod got a pretty large amount of views and a couple more likes than most of my Minecraft videos, so I was wondering what games people enjoy watching. I try to keep my commentary along with the games I play clean, so I won't be playing any games with a excessive gore or sexual themes. If you have any ideas that aren't on the poll, please reply to me with your ideas.
GTA 5 is always something I can play and watch :)

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Don't have time to watch your videos right now but why not ask those who view what to record instead of randoms on internet? :)

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Check out channel called "Appzebra" on youtube and then tell me that people would not like to watch GTA 5 gaming!
You have a point, although I'm not sure whether or not a bunch of mostly 13-17 year olds would want to watch GTA V. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1447880847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't have time to watch your videos right now but why not ask those who view what to record instead of randoms on internet? :)
My viewers don't really comment very much, to be completely honest. XD

Last edited:

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
I meant OPs channel! :)

Also don't know why but your profile picture...is awesome and scary at same time.
Oh, I didn't get it right. Sorry!

And my profile picture... everything is real except mouth which I add in photoshop. It's me in green suite with yellow sunglasses, wig and a tie!

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
Call of Duty ;) usually I don't mind what game it is as long as the commentator is entertaining