Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Record whateve you like and feel like recording. It's your channel and it's up to you what you record. Play games you like because your more likely to make better videos since you care about making the video and you put more effort into it.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Guys Tell Me What Games To Record Down Here!
I Will Always Respond!!!!!!!!!:)

~SirexFX~:cool:
Okay, Games you play for story: Life Is Strange, Oxenfree, Attack On Titan||| Gameplay based: Inside, Subnautica, Sneak Thief|||Arcade (also Difficult): Geometry Dash, Happy Wheels, N++.....Hope those help. Check out my channel for more info one these games, (I played some of these)....Sub if you like it and want more...:)

SirexFX I Gaming

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
YouTube
Okay, Games you play for story: Life Is Strange, Oxenfree, Attack On Titan||| Gameplay based: Inside, Subnautica, Sneak Thief|||Arcade (also Difficult): Geometry Dash, Happy Wheels, N++.....Hope those help. Check out my channel for more info one these games, (I played some of these)....Sub if you like it and want more...:)
Thanks Ill Check Out Your YT

G

Gods of Odds

Record whatever games you enjoy playing, it's not worth recording or playing if you don't enjoy it.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Record a game where you are good at, especially multiplayer games like CoD, LoL, Dota 2, Overwatch, etc.
If not, gameplay commentary of recent games, but that's hard since the big YouTubers will beat small ones to it.
Or just whatever you want, and just make it extremely special.