What Got you into YouTube?

Public Mischief

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
What got me and my friends into Youtube was our personalities. We have always pranked each other, but combining our talents we have become a reckoning! Tune in for weekly content and a lot of laughs! What about you guys? - Mischief Man

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What got me and my friends into Youtube was our personalities. We have always pranked each other, but combining our talents we have become a reckoning! Tune in for weekly content and a lot of laughs! What about you guys? - Mischief Man
The Yogscast were making videos on Minecraft, and it got me inspired to start making Minecraft videos as well ^^ I moved on, but they definitely got me going!

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
When I first got start in Game Development with Unity, I had a hard time understanding certain concepts and how things are done. Eventually through some amazing tutorials, I found my way around, and was able to take my first steps into Unity. Further from that point I just kept watching tutorials and doing my own research as well. Eventually once I rose above beginner level, I felt that just like me, there might be others out there who might be having trouble understanding thing. I wanted to share my knowledge. So I started making tutorials and posting them on YouTube.

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
The YouTubers that got me into YouTube now would have to be theRadBrad and Lapfox Trax. Both of these YouTubers inspired me into what my channel is slowly building up to which is gaming and music.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I got into youtube because i love making videos and sharing my gaming experience. Im also interested in different peoples veiws on how and why they play.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I came in because it looked fun to make video's. but now years later I still do it because I love to make video's and I specially love the results that I always get.

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well for starters watching youtubers like miniminter ksi burntchip inspired me to get into youtube and now that ive begun I dont wanna stop its so much fun!!