Comedy What if The Lonely Island was awful?? Hi, Im Jack...

Pizza Palooza

New User
Feb 23, 2018
YouTube
Hello! I am 19, originally from Vancouver, I like Hockey and Sushi, and also I am a poor swimmer!

My(our) channel is "Mac and Cheeseberg Comedy Music"! and it is just how it sounds! We make original comedy songs and music videos, and sometimes short films, because we have a lot of fun doing it. Whether we are singing about credit card fraud, Jehovas Witnesses, Leonardo DiCaprio or whatever else we do it with our signature style of trash™.

I would love to have some new youtubers to know and check out so hit me up im sure Id want to watch your videos if they're cool.

I think thats it. Lets be Pals!

Pizza Palooza

New User
Feb 23, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! So I gotta ask, how'd you come up with that channel name? :p
Hey no ones ever asked us that before good question! Mac from mcintosh and cheeseberg from my name which is Berg. The cheese part comes form my old nickname "Swiss Chase". Together we are Mac and Cheeseberg. The worst rappers not on television! I think it works pretty well, unless you think its too cheesy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519421844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Community forums! I hope the forums can help your channel grow!
Thank you ryan!

Reactions: RyanSellers