Solved What is plan of freedom for my education channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
i said before i have education channel so i dont need music, free game videos, free thambnail etc
so now what is plan of freedom for me

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello @Neeraj Dwivedi,

In addition to what I've said several times about you being able to use the Freedom tools on the Freedom Dashboard, including merch sites like Spreadshirt or Zazzy, music from several sites you can use as background music you can also use the Freedom! services such as the Forums to get advice, get your channel reviewed or reading about other people's YouTube advice, you can use the Freedom! Discord server at https://discord.gg/zuncc .

If you have suggestions regarding new sponsorships and things E-mail [email protected] and they'll redirect you to the correct people.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i said before i have education channel so i dont need music, free game videos, free thambnail etc
so now what is plan of freedom for me
You have been told several times by myself, and other people of the forum what Freedom offers its members and specifically what it offers you, if your not looking to take advantage of its music, games,thumbnails etc. It's worth noting also that Freedom has thousands of active partnerships, and can't specifically tailor what it offers to each and every person - they offer a wide range of tools and opportunities and its up to you whether or not you use them.

If you have suggestions of what you may like to see included or any suggestions for sponsorships etc you would like to see Freedom reach out for then please let us know what they are and why you believe they would be beneficial to your, and other people's channels.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.