What is your dream, aside from getting subscribers?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What is your dream, aside from getting subscribers?

Too many people try to get viewers earlier on, focusing on the money aspect. Building a community would be nice in general, since finding friends make everything worthwhile. What are you looking forward to the most when it comes to your dreams? Do you want a house to game in one day? How about moving to France to eat food with your idol?​

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My goal is to be a comedian and actor.
Being a comedian sounds like a great time Do you have any original jokes?
I've Become the Spotlight Singer and Dancer in My Town. I also Sing in my free time as Well as Dance. Haven't took too many steps cause of work and Stuff. XD
That's awesome! I'm terribly bad at dancing, hah. Work can definitely get in the way at times.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Id like to build a custom gaming / video making studio in the back yard. I just have not done it cause I think Im gonna sell and move at some point...

Ive also thought about making a gaming studio in a motorhome or big truck of some sort, so i can tour. Lol

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Id like to build a custom gaming / video making studio in the back yard. I just have not done it cause I think Im gonna sell and move at some point...

Ive also thought about making a gaming studio in a motorhome or big truck of some sort, so i can tour. Lol
I totally feel you on the gaming mobile studio! I thought that it'd be sick to meet a lot of people around the United States. Having on random guests from every town we head to ^^

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I totally feel you on the gaming mobile studio! I thought that it'd be sick to meet a lot of people around the United States. Having on random guests from every town we head to ^^
Yeah man! Totally... Could go from town to town, setup and have people come down and livestream with ya via satelight uplink. Could be totally sweet...

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah man! Totally... Could go from town to town, setup and have people come down and livestream with ya via satelight uplink. Could be totally sweet...
That's definitely be sweet! My only concern is when I have kids in the future. Teaching them on the road would be interesting though, hah. Having a gaming house is something I've been interested in for a long time. Seeing people come & go while livestreaming sounds like a blast as well ^^

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
That's definitely be sweet! My only concern is when I have kids in the future. Teaching them on the road would be interesting though, hah. Having a gaming house is something I've been interested in for a long time. Seeing people come & go while livestreaming sounds like a blast as well ^^
Yeah see... I have kids... So Ill probably never do it. But if Kira keeps wanting to do youtube when shes older I will probably set her up with something like that one day. Lol

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah see... I have kids... So Ill probably never do it. But if Kira keeps wanting to do youtube when shes older I will probably set her up with something like that one day. Lol
Hah, providing for your kids sounds like a dream come true. I'll be saving money whenever possible, and I manage to have kids that are interested in public speaking, it'll be even better. I hope that you manage to get closer towards your dream though ^^

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Hah, providing for your kids sounds like a dream come true. I'll be saving money whenever possible, and I manage to have kids that are interested in public speaking, it'll be even better. I hope that you manage to get closer towards your dream though ^^
Thanks man, I hope you get your dreams as well. With a side of cake and crumpets.

Reactions: fattmat

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
My biggest goal at the moment is just to get life together, fit in somewhere and successfully being able to do what I love everyday.
The main dream at the moment is becoming a Pro Makeup Artist and being successful doing so! For the rest I would love to move to there other side of the world Amerika or Australia but I think that is going to stay a dream for now.

Reactions: geauxburns

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My biggest goal at the moment is just to get life together, fit in somewhere and successfully being able to do what I love everyday.
The main dream at the moment is becoming a Pro Makeup Artist and being successful doing so! For the rest I would love to move to there other side of the world Amerika or Australia but I think that is going to stay a dream for now.
I feel the same way about fitting in. Once I find a community of people that enjoy my content, I feel like youtube will have even more meaning for me. I hope that you're able to travel more some day!