What is your favorite game and why?

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! members. I'm still new to the whole freedom thing and i'd just like to know, What is you favorite game and why?

My personal favorite game of all time is a tie between Borderlands 2 and Dark souls 1. The reason I love borderlands 2 is it's a game that doesn't take itself too seriously while being a fun action packed game that call touch you in the feels. In addition, the adventures and memories my friends and I shared in that game are unforgettable.
The reason I love dark souls 1 is that I love the world, story, and amazing inside jokes that the game and it's community has.

PatchAU

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Would have to be Diablo 2 by far for me, It's now 16 years old and still holding strong with over 10,000 players most days, When i found this game through my dad back in 2007 i would of only been 8 years old, damn time goes fast.. I was literally hooked after i played my first 5 minutes, Starting off as a Paladin i went straight into Multiplayer not knowing what i was going to expect, Running around having no clue is usually the best in most video games in my opinion, Now i went on to love that Paladin that i created, Eventually getting the best Armour for my build.. Man those days! i miss em haha

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
my favo game of all time is: tribes 2. I play play this game since I was 6 and now I'm 17 years old. it's because of the way of combat and gameplay. and how the battles always going there. actually there's nothing in that game that I don't like in it!

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
my favo game of all time is: tribes 2. I play play this game since I was 6 and now I'm 17 years old. it's because of the way of combat and gameplay. and how the battles always going there. actually there's nothing in that game that I don't like in it!
I'll have to check it out. this post has got me a list of games i need to play

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I'll have to check it out. this post has got me a list of games i need to play

that's the spirit! maybe a old game but when you start with it and you keep playing and become better in it: you wil never stop playing it

Nifty Gaming

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
My favorite game that I group up playing was actually skate 3. I played that game for hours on end after school and middle school and I could still probably do the same thing, I only wish I hadn't sold it. I completely agree with Borderlands 2, especially playing with your best friend every other night was the life because we could accomplish so much and make great memories!

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
My favorite game that I group up playing was actually skate 3. I played that game for hours on end after school and middle school and I could still probably do the same thing, I only wish I hadn't sold it. I completely agree with Borderlands 2, especially playing with your best friend every other night was the life because we could accomplish so much and make great memories!

Skate games are pretty awesome #makeTonyHawkgreatagain