What is your true passion?

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
So for many years I have loved to make people smile and laugh, it made me feel good to see other people feel good. A few years ago I started buying my own music and what not, and I found that I love electronic music. I started listening to electronic/techno radio on pandora and found Daft Punk. Their music is some of the greatest sounds that my ears have heard. They have inspired me to start making my own music and now music is a lifestyle. I tried doing stuff in garageband for a while (all I had was a mac that the family used) and now I am working on stuff in fruit loop studio. Daft Punk has taught me that not all great music has to be original, as many of their songs from the album , Discovery, contained samples from the 70's and 80's. Now music is where I want my life to go. Whether it be live mixing or studio work it is something I want to do for the rest of my life. What do you guys have a true passion for?

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I have a true passion for playing computer games and programming games. But I know, I cannot make a living on playing computer games nor do computer gaming. I do not have the personally to become big like Markieplier nor smart enough to program that well. My skills are all average.

So I end up working on the job that I do not really like, but it pays the bills.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Gaming has and always will be my passion. There aren't many things that make me more excited than playing a game be it new or old. Big reason why I am always so excited to record videos for my channel.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
My passion is game development, level design in particular. The issue is ... I am not part of any projects and I don't know any programming. So, while I am still active in what is going on in the industry, not active in making actual games.

Also, unless I have a team to work with, working alone makes it hard to complete anything worth while. Tend to leave projects unfinished or never release them. I once had around five source engine projects all half completed and never finished. Only to end up just deleting them never to see the light of day.

I want to create something unique ... and I seem to just be incapable of actually doing so. Maybe some day though I will come up with that unique idea and actually complete something. Maybe even release it lol.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
My passion is actually Ceramics, I studied Fine Art and discovered I loved working with this material... almost like meditation and eventually I just did not know what to make with it until I switched to Spacial Design or in simple words 'Product Design' and this year I'm finishing my study with my own Design crossover Tableware (I'm gonna use 3D printing with traditional Ceramics to create a very special design! After that I'm going to start my own ceramics studio at home. I also love makeup and being creative with it thats why my channel is more focussed on that I still need to think of a way to combine the two to get a perfect world of passion filled activity's.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Adventure and Discovery...
As a kid I loved the idea of going to someplace no one else had been and make maps and such.
When I found out the earth already had a map I was sooo dissapointed...

Though playing video games does help me cope with it... I get to be a digital adventurer! Rofl and making videos I guess is a modern spin on making maps and guides...

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
So for many years I have loved to make people smile and laugh, it made me feel good to see other people feel good. A few years ago I started buying my own music and what not, and I found that I love electronic music. I started listening to electronic/techno radio on pandora and found Daft Punk. Their music is some of the greatest sounds that my ears have heard. They have inspired me to start making my own music and now music is a lifestyle. I tried doing stuff in garageband for a while (all I had was a mac that the family used) and now I am working on stuff in fruit loop studio. Daft Punk has taught me that not all great music has to be original, as many of their songs from the album , Discovery, contained samples from the 70's and 80's. Now music is where I want my life to go. Whether it be live mixing or studio work it is something I want to do for the rest of my life. What do you guys have a true passion for?

That's really awesome! :) I'm glad you have found you passion in life, because many people don't.
My true passion is a torn one: Part of me wants to spend the rest of my life enveloped in roller skating and creating a safe and fun place for people to buy skates and skate. The other part of me wants to become a Forensic Psychiatrist with like 10 cats and a bunch of reptiles. The first would allow me to be in a relationship, the other would force me to be alone. Either way, I'd be happy. I'm planning to double major in business and psychology, then possible get my Master's in Psychology, since it's my favorite subject. I'm going to have a bunch of cats regardless though lol.

Reactions: Olivea Sea
D

Deleted member 92404

Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll!

LOL nah but I really like to make people laugh :3 If you laugh at the jokes I tell to get you to laugh I'll love you 5ever <3

Reactions: Savannah

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
This thread made me think really hard because I always find myself being passionate for so many things that I couldn't identify the main one. XD Anyway, I feel like my main passion is more on adventures and travelling. ^3^