YouTube What Topics Do Y'all Talk About In Your Commentary?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
When I do my commentary I tend to talk about sport (mostly basketball and boxing). I also talk about some funny and interesting celebrity gossip once in a while. I sometimes talk about some ridiculous things I see on the internet. That's just some things I talk about, I want to know what y'all talk about. Or do you just discuss the game you're playing and talk about what you're doing in the game?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I typically discuss the game, and try and talk about what I'm doing - though I have been known to go off on a tangent and talk about random stuff just to spice things up :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
When I do my commentary I tend to talk about sport (mostly basketball and boxing). I also talk about some funny and interesting celebrity gossip once in a while. I sometimes talk about some ridiculous things I see on the internet. That's just some things I talk about, I want to know what y'all talk about. Or do you just discuss the game you're playing and talk about what you're doing in the game?
Only done a couple videos with commentary and always talked about the game itself, what is was planning to do and such

mbwchampion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I talk about games, history of games, channel updates, videos I am doing the future, game news, really anything that comes to mind. My viewers will usually ask questions and I will answer them during streams, so that is usually fun. :)