what type of video do you think is better

nightfear

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
hello guys, can you help me out? i need to know what type of videos i should keep posting. I mean should i post whole game like this
or just highlighted parts like in this one

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
hello guys, can you help me out? i need to know what type of videos i should keep posting. I mean should i post whole game like this
or just highlighted parts like in this one
Dota 2! My jaaaaam! I think I can weigh in on this one.

Both definitely have their place. I started out with highlights and built up a following with those, and then people started asking for full replays as well. Here's the thing though, do not post full dry gameplay. What I mean by "dry" is no commentary, no music, just the gameplay. If you're going to do a full gameplay replay, at least commentate over it or put some good music. Unless you're an 8k MMR with incredible plays, no one will watch you mess around in a pub game.

Best of luck, and perhaps we can collab someday :)

nightfear

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
Dota 2! My jaaaaam! I think I can weigh in on this one.

Both definitely have their place. I started out with highlights and built up a following with those, and then people started asking for full replays as well. Here's the thing though, do not post full dry gameplay. What I mean by "dry" is no commentary, no music, just the gameplay. If you're going to do a full gameplay replay, at least commentate over it or put some good music. Unless you're an 8k MMR with incredible plays, no one will watch you mess around in a pub game.

Best of luck, and perhaps we can collab someday :)

Hey, sorry for not replying for so long, I had some tests on college, so yeah.... thanks for replying, I will definetly try to do some commentary, but if you watched some of my other videos you can see that it's not so great.... People usualy don't like commanteries with people whose native language isn't english. I can speak kinda okay, but my accent isn't is serbian and i think that will drive away some of the viewers (as you can see, i dont have a lot of them). Also if you want to do some games together (i saw you have a dota channel too), pm me. That would mean a lot to me, and it would be awesome way to get some of your viewers to check out my channel... i am struggling a lot with building up audiance... Again, thank you for taking your time to check my videos and reply C:[DOUBLEPOST=1449865431][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally like the 2nd video better. The focus is on action and the music is good. The first one shows some great gameplay but has some dead spots. Both video's have their unique power but i think the 2nd will do better then the first.

Thanks for support mate, I am still new on this community and it means a lot that you have taken your time to actually check out my videos and reply. I will try to do more of those highlight videos in near future, but currently i don't have a lot of time, so i am just posting some mount and blade warband videos that were recorded few weeks ago.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, sorry for not replying for so long, I had some tests on college, so yeah.... thanks for replying, I will definetly try to do some commentary, but if you watched some of my other videos you can see that it's not so great.... People usualy don't like commanteries with people whose native language isn't english. I can speak kinda okay, but my accent isn't is serbian and i think that will drive away some of the viewers (as you can see, i dont have a lot of them). Also if you want to do some games together (i saw you have a dota channel too), pm me. That would mean a lot to me, and it would be awesome way to get some of your viewers to check out my channel... i am struggling a lot with building up audiance... Again, thank you for taking your time to check my videos and reply C:[DOUBLEPOST=1449865431][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for support mate, I am still new on this community and it means a lot that you have taken your time to actually check out my videos and reply. I will try to do more of those highlight videos in near future, but currently i don't have a lot of time, so i am just posting some mount and blade warband videos that were recorded few weeks ago.
No problem mate, glad i could help out ;)