What was the first game that you enjoyed?

JustJacob

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Space Invaders on the PS1 was the first game I remember playing and enjoying so much. I used to play two player with my Mum and have the funniest nights, it was great haha! Other than that probably Crash Bandicoot and Spider-Man on the PS1!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Super smash bros for the n64
you dont even know how many hours I clocked into that game over the years. My brother, myself, and our friends would play that game all night when we had people come over. OH THE MEMORIES![DOUBLEPOST=1451056105][/DOUBLEPOST]
Space Invaders on the PS1 was the first game I remember playing and enjoying so much. I used to play two player with my Mum and have the funniest nights, it was great haha! Other than that probably Crash Bandicoot and Spider-Man on the PS1!
I had space invaders for the N64, for some reason I could never get past the 3 world, Uranus xD

Last edited:

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Saw the first Mortal Kombat movie when I was 6 years old. I was blown away. Went to my friends house who happened to have a Sega Genesis and told him about the movie. He said "I have the Mortal Kombat game!" We played it for days and days and days... UMK3
Mortal Kombat, I'm pretty sure I haven't been disappointed with any of their games ever xD[DOUBLEPOST=1451857510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft!
Wow, really?! That makes me feel old xD I've played Minecraft plenty of times now, really enjoyable game! I just don't have it downloaded on my computer yet! >_<

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Mortal Kombat, I'm pretty sure I haven't been disappointed with any of their games ever xD[DOUBLEPOST=1451857510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, really?! That makes me feel old xD I've played Minecraft plenty of times now, really enjoyable game! I just don't have it downloaded on my computer yet! >_<
Try Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero or Mortal Kombat Special Forces LOLOL (both on PS1)

Just kidding, please don't. I agree with you though. The main series remains fantastic. It's the only game series ever that I actually pre-order. Even the very first original game still holds up in its own special way.

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Try Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero or Mortal Kombat Special Forces LOLOL (both on PS1)

Just kidding, please don't. I agree with you though. The main series remains fantastic. It's the only game series ever that I actually pre-order. Even the very first original game still holds up in its own special way.
I would have to download an emulator or something to do that XD The originals are still fun for sure![DOUBLEPOST=1451965847][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the first game I really enjoyed was probably The legend of Zelda. Yes the original. I'm old. lol. Or maybe Contra. It was pretty good too.
Never played Contra, and I've only really played the Ocarina of Time for the Zelda series! The only one I was able to play with the N64 at the time >_<

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I just cant seem to get over the original Mark of Kri, I was allowed to play it when i was in middle school, and it was rated M, so there was automatically so much more appeal than any other game i can think of :p What is your first game that you enjoyed?!
I went over to some random kids house and they were playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES and it was love at first sight for gaming.

Reactions: Anime Always

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Pokemon emerald on GameBoy Advanced i still remember that after i brought the game and went on instantly to buy the guide book for it LOL

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
I went over to some random kids house and they were playing Super Mario Bros. on the NES and it was love at first sight for gaming.
Quite honestly, I was never as big of a fan of Super Mario Bros as everyone else was. I was never a fan of dying over and over again XD

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Quite honestly, I was never as big of a fan of Super Mario Bros as everyone else was. I was never a fan of dying over and over again XD
I was like 5 at the time so my mind was blown. Especially when some kid revealed the secret 1up in the first stage. It was like my entire sense of reality was shattered!

TheItchNetwork

Rising User
Nov 10, 2015
YouTube
Super Mario World. I started with the SNES. It may have also been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES, which I would have played at a friend's house.

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
One that I enjoyed the most was when I was getting into gaming Star Fox Adventures for the gamecube I wasn't so good at it but man was it fun. :D