What was your first difficult game?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
What mind-meltingly hard game was the first to make you want to punch it in it's stupid freaking face so hard that it would send shards of plastic into your bones, never to see the light of day again?! :D

mine was Jak and Daxter (I was very young)

Reactions: Brent Cone

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
007 Golden Eye for the Nintendo 64 was probably the first game that I came across that I considered to be difficult. Or I should probably say any first person shooter game at the time was difficult for me. I wasn't really a big fan of FPS games till Half-Life.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I used to think that Ocarina Of Time was really hard when I was a kid as I could not even beat the Great Deku Tree! xD

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was not only the first difficult game that I played but it was the first game that I played. I haven't had the chance to go back to the game and finish that save slot that I had created.

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
My first arcade game was Ghost & Goblins or Dig Dug... Both games can be balls hard if you have to play on tiptoes to reach the controls ;-)

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
My first most difficult game was on good Old Playstation 1 Metal Gear Solid . Oh boy i wasted hours finding out how to beat some levels , well I was just a small kid that had no youtube or any help from internet . But oh well It was worth it . Loved the game so it wasn't so painful as it sounds :)

NuriGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Resident Evil 4, I couldn't get to the last chief. I even lose the game before finishing it so you can imagine... I've never found it again.