What was your first game you remember?

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
My fist game I remember was probably Super Mario World for the SNES! I remember playing that with my mother and sister and I still love and adore that game today! All the Mario Maker videos I have seen have made me really want that game, to play that style! Let me know your first game! :)
Omg mines super mario bros 2! my first online game i was addicted to though was socom!!

Pumpkin Smashers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2015
YouTube
I got to say, my very first game was some very random game on my old box pc. I seriously cannot remember the same, but it was a 2d game, a lot like pokemon with terrible graphics. If I remember correctly the monsters were normal things such as grapes, etc. Maybe a little different, not sure. All I remember is I had sooo much fun. Then again, it's pretty easy to please a kid :p

Reactions: Nuke

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
I remember, one of my older brothers gave me his GameBoy Advance along with Pokemon Blue version. Never finished it but it was my first personal console and game.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
There was a game on PS2 called Time Splitters or Time Shifters (It's been a long time) and it was so much fun! Somewhat like an arena based FPS.
I played that game every day I could until it was my brothers turn to play :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445573286][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first I ever played myself was solitaire on Windows XP, and then the first game I played that I owned fully was Roller Coaster Tycoon, the first one.
Haha, I remember those days when people still played the built-in games :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445573343][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pokemon crystal from a very young age, been gaming since i was about five years old haha
Oh yeah I played that too! I would hook mine up to my brothers and trade stuff and play against each other. Fun memories :)

Reactions: Prototype Ninja1

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
For me it's gotta be pokemon Red on the GBA
Was literally my favorite game and always will be. It's amazing how much love a simple game can give you.