What was your first job?

G

Gods of Odds

I'm curious to know what everyone's first job was and why you got a job. Was it something fun and good or was it the worse job ever and you wanted to leave quickly? What reason did you get a job for, was it to move out or just for a bit more money?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I worked for a party and event supply place. When big events happened like the vancouver indy, or the airshow, or even weddings. People would order the dishes, tables, chairs, tents, etc from us. We would deliver and setup the stuff for the event.

Was pretty cool... got paid decent, $14/hour, and would often get free tickets and stuff that was leftover from events...

G

Gods of Odds

I worked for a party and event supply place. When big events happened like the vancouver indy, or the airshow, or even weddings. People would order the dishes, tables, chairs, tents, etc from us. We would deliver and setup the stuff for the event.

Was pretty cool... got paid decent, $14/hour, and would often get free tickets and stuff that was leftover from events...
Nice that does sound like an ok job to have.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm curious to know what everyone's first job was and why you got a job. Was it something fun and good or was it the worse job ever and you wanted to leave quickly? What reason did you get a job for, was it to move out or just for a bit more money?

I worked at a department store at the mens department when I was 13. The only thing I was allowed to do is fold clothing and give guys advice on ties.... Lol I had no clue at all hahah

G

Gods of Odds

I worked at a department store at the mens department when I was 13. The only thing I was allowed to do is fold clothing and give guys advice on ties.... Lol I had no clue at all hahah
Doesn't sound too hard to do and I suppose at least you got a bit of money from it.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I actually worked for my family for my first job. I was a chef that helped prepared food. I was about thirteen years old when I first started ^^

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
I worked at a park nature center at 16 helping with special events. The following year I got a job at another nature center in the area doing data entry work. Those were the first jobs I had.

G

Gods of Odds

I actually worked for my family for my first job. I was a chef that helped prepared food. I was about thirteen years old when I first started ^^
I'm good at cooking chicken nuggets perfectly but apart from that I don't think I could be a chef unless of course every order was chicken nuggets.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
the moment you never had a job before. only a internship at a ICT facility and I'm 17 years old XD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My first job was filling the shelves in a supermarket to earn a little cash on the side. But i always aimed to get to work as quick as possible and kinda rushed my school and everything as i only cared about making money.

Must say that now that now i work for 8 years straight in the security branche and achieved what i wanted :p

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
My first real got was at an amusement park. I got to get into furry costumes and do meet and greets with guests who were mostly little kids. It was rough because it was really really hot but it was very rewarding seeing the smiles from those children when they saw their favorite furry friend.
I got the job for spending money so I didn't have to rely on my parents as much for cash.