What website do you use to showcase your designs?

D

Deleted member 86350

I found out about this site recently. It's used to showcase stuff you're working on. I personally never used it but I'm planning to. dribbble.com

TeoIzAwezome

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
I found out about this site recently. It's used to showcase stuff you're working on. I personally never used it but I'm planning to. dribbble.com

NO! Do not use Dribbble! Well, do use it, if you can actually, you know, get into it by making other designers like your work. You know, which is easy, especially with the fact that you can't put a description of yourself or upload your work. So, try and get into Dribbble, if you can great, but you probably won't. With that said, the websites I recommend are as follows.
  • DeviantArt (Best place by far, but uploading things is annoying.)
  • Adobe Behance (Practically impossible to get people to notice you, but once a few do, you're all set.)
  • Freelanced.com (Limited storage and paid plans. Would not reccomend unless you're looking for a freelancer.)
I hope this helps!

TeoIzAwezome

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
NO! Do not use Dribbble! Well, do use it, if you can actually, you know, get into it by making other designers like your work. You know, which is easy, especially with the fact that you can't put a description of yourself or upload your work. So, try and get into Dribbble, if you can great, but you probably won't. With that said, the websites I recommend are as follows.
  • DeviantArt (Best place by far, but uploading things is annoying.)
  • Adobe Behance (Practically impossible to get people to notice you, but once a few do, you're all set.)
  • Freelanced.com (Limited storage and paid plans. Would not reccomend unless you're looking for a freelancer.)
I hope this helps!

Come on stu-inconveniently timed message, get out of here, he's looking for a website solution, not a portfolio showcasing website.
You got two free options. There's Tumblr. Then there's IM Creator or Mobirise. You can get a server from Altervista and have everything uploaded to its FTP directly from Mobirise. Whichever you choose, go to Freenom and nom some free domains for your new website. Or just learn HTML and CSS. HTML is easy. I hate CSS. I don't know how you're doing with that. That's it, really. Also, what's your Behan-Well, it's right there in your sig...