What will/did you do when you reach 100 subs?

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I am looking forward to 100 subs (95 now!) and just wondering what can I do when I reached 100 subs. :D

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Haha, I remember it as if it was yesterday. I HARDLY play any Rage Inducing Games and my viewers back then were curious to see how I look like when I rage. So, I told them that if I reached 100 subscribers, I'll play the Impossible Quiz. Next day, I literally got to that milestone and I was like "Welp...time to rage....oh god pls spare me, Quiz!".

After that, it became a tradition till 300 subscribers where I play the sequel to the game after every 100 subscribers XD

Exodeath

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2015
YouTube
I'll probably do a quick little PC overview, like what my parts are, and I'll probably include my recording hardware too, but I have a long way to go before I hit that 100 sub marker. I'm currently sitting at 37.

Reactions: monoman

ToastyBros

Rising User
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
toastybrostech
oh 100 subs, I have had so many different YouTube channels over the past 5 or so years that I can remember the feeling of reaching that milestone. Thank your audience, it is a big step no matter what anyone tells you. Just look forward to that 1,000 sub mark because oh boy that is something special. the dream is possible.

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
oh 100 subs, I have had so many different YouTube channels over the past 5 or so years that I can remember the feeling of reaching that milestone. Thank your audience, it is a big step no matter what anyone tells you. Just look forward to that 1,000 sub mark because oh boy that is something special. the dream is possible.
I think 1000 subs will take a long time as I'm growing really slow :D[DOUBLEPOST=1453616034][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cri evriteim

Reactions: ShaneShadow

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Haha, I remember it as if it was yesterday. I HARDLY play any Rage Inducing Games and my viewers back then were curious to see how I look like when I rage. So, I told them that if I reached 100 subscribers, I'll play the Impossible Quiz. Next day, I literally got to that milestone and I was like "Welp...time to rage....oh god pls spare me, Quiz!".

After that, it became a tradition till 300 subscribers where I play the sequel to the game after every 100 subscribers XD
Watching other ply rage game is the best haha[DOUBLEPOST=1453628769][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. I'm at 91 right now so I'm getting close!
You're getting closer now, good luck :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453629192][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll probably do a quick little PC overview, like what my parts are, and I'll probably include my recording hardware too, but I have a long way to go before I hit that 100 sub marker. I'm currently sitting at 37.
Good luck :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453636786][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thin I may play cards against humanity or something funny or rage inducing as I am only 17 subs away
Wow you're 9 subs away now :D[DOUBLEPOST=1453636907][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did a tag Q&A video to let my subbies get to know me a bit better.... I'm still thinking about what I am going to do when I hit the 500 subs though.... suggestions are welcome :p (ps. I'm not going to jump in a freezing pool or something ><)
Hmm.. Maybe you can do some viral challenges :D[DOUBLEPOST=1453642639][/DOUBLEPOST]
I plan to add an entirely new segment to my channel. currently i only upload on fridays, I plan to add a new part to my show after that.
Looking forward to it :)

Last edited:

GTAsensations

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
I won't do nothing because to me, 100 isn't that much to make an special. I'll wait until I get a much higher number of subs.

That said, I definetily will get drunk when I reach 100 subs, just to celebrate :D:D:D

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I won't do nothing because to me, 100 isn't that much to make an special. I'll wait until I get a much higher number of subs.

That said, I definetily will get drunk when I reach 100 subs, just to celebrate :D:D:D
100 subs for me is hard as it took me a long time :D Hope you'll reach 100 subs soon :)

Last edited: