Whats important? Comments, Likes, Subs?

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
In a way for our group we believe that the comments are the most important. Looking at it as a way to communicate with everyone that watch's the videos, and also giving us feedback on every video. Don't get us wrong the likes and subscribers means a lot as well but we are focusing more on building a bond with you guys so we can do more in the future *cough* *cough* (give-a-ways) *cough* *cough*. I mean come on who doesn't like free stuff . Let us know what you think.

Reactions: physco mantiss

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
Views are obviously the most important. Out of what you listed, though, I would have to say comments. If you click on a video and see activity in the comment section, especially if it's recent, it inclines you more to subscribe and be part of the community. Likes/dislikes, to me, is the least important as it just shows your opinion on the content within the video.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Views are obviously the most important. Out of what you listed, though, I would have to say comments. If you click on a video and see activity in the comment section, especially if it's recent, it inclines you more to subscribe and be part of the community. Likes/dislikes, to me, is the least important as it just shows your opinion on the content within the video.

Yea I mean views are a way to get paid of course haha and who doesn't like that. But in a way me an the the rest of BluEdge got to say commenting and leaving some sort of feedback helps others stay engage with activities and the video. I mean come on after you see a video most time you scroll down and see what people said about it, or what's the next meme. I would say that's what BluEdge is lacking though.

G-Legend

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
I think it depends. Since you want to build a bond then Id say the comments. If you want revenue id say views. Channel authority you'd need subs. and likes if you want to rank high in youtube search. It just depends on what you want.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I think it depends. Since you want to build a bond then Id say the comments. If you want revenue id say views. Channel authority you'd need subs. and likes if you want to rank high in youtube search. It just depends on what you want.

Yea your right and I agree 100% with ya. And also I didn't know likes can determine the rank of your videos in the search tab. That makes so much since.

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Personally i would like whoever is viewing my channel to leave comments so i can write back. problem is knowone is commenting it would be great to have some interaction with them and for them to feedback on my vids

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Its got to be the comments and likes, they actually give you feedback on what people really think of your channel and allows you to engage with your fan base/ viewers. So have to go with comments for sure.