What's the weirdest game you've ever played?

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
So... bit of a weird topic to do a list for (I like weird), but I figured this would be an interesting idea, as there are some really weird games out there!

I'm compiling a list for the top 10 games NOT to play whilst on Acid, (stay with me here :p ), AKA Weirdest/ trippy games ever.

I've got a few in mind, but I'd like to know from you guys, what the weirdest gamer you've ever played or heard of?

FYI.... drugs are bad m'kay, this is just for funzies ;)

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
LSD (ps1) / SEAMAN (DC) / - done a few video's recently on weird games if you want some ideas and even done a play-through of LSD that game it just something else! hah
OMG that reminded me, my old job i worked for a guy who sold retro Japanese games, and he had loads of SEAMAN.... games ;) (sorry couldn't resist)

We even had a Xmas version of that game come through at one point... some of weirdest s**t I've ever seen!

Not played it yet, but that is a great one!

Thanks mate :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
One of many games I have yet to actually play, but I have read up about it and seen what it's about, it's story is proper twisted!!

Good one! :D
It is not only the story that is twisted but also the gameplay. The items and buffs you pick up change your look in a rather twisted way O.O

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
So... bit of a weird topic to do a list for (I like weird), but I figured this would be an interesting idea, as there are some really weird games out there!

I'm compiling a list for the top 10 games NOT to play whilst on Acid, (stay with me here :p ), AKA Weirdest/ trippy games ever.

I've got a few in mind, but I'd like to know from you guys, what the weirdest gamer you've ever played or heard of?

FYI.... drugs are bad m'kay, this is just for funzies ;)
I think Dante's Inferno would blow minds if seen on Acid lol

Reactions: SteveOfWarr