Gaming What's up everyone?

Zonavix

Rising User
Aug 6, 2016
United States of Murica!
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Zonavix I am from Okiehoma (Aka Oklahoma) and i'm 23 years old I found freedom through YouTube and I decided that I would join and check it out for myself and see how things go! I like playing games it don't really mater what type because I wont know if I like it until I try it! Also really enjoy fishing and being random/stupid from time to time! Favorite food?? Probably Chinese food and or Italian I can't put one above the other.. Burgers? Health foods?! Aah! I don't know! haha! I started YouTube to improve my confidence and to hopefully build a community of people that don't like the random hate that people spew around the internet a sort of friendly place to be to laugh, joke, have fun etc. I would have to say my biggest dream at the moment is to get better at making content and do it full time to help people laugh and look at the positive things instead of the negative.. Enjoy the little things in life you know? I run a gaming channel but i would like to do other things on my channel as well like comedy videos and my version of vlogs (witch is more like rambling because ADHD makes it hard for me to stay on a topic) At the moment i try to keep uploading 1 video per day at 4 p.m. during the week. i use weekends to catch up on things.

I hope we can get along good and make friends out of each other!

Reactions: Sneaky Baits

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome bro I left a sub too, I hope it helps and hoping you will subscribe back!
be careful how you approach this a some people may see this as basically asking for sub4sub which is against the Freedom rules, also try not to post the same message in mutliple threads as again this may be classed as spamming messages, which again is against the rules

Zonavix

Rising User
Aug 6, 2016
United States of Murica!
YouTube
Good advice. Wouldn't want to be breaking rules! sub4subs don't really help anyone actually. Subscribers should be viewers not people that's trying to get views because chances are if you do sub4sub then neither of you will watch each others videos (some might but mostly no) and it gives you a false impression on how many real viewers you have.

Sneaky Baits

New User
Aug 20, 2016
Belgium
www.sneaky-baits.be
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Zonavix I am from Okiehoma (Aka Oklahoma) and i'm 23 years old I found freedom through YouTube and I decided that I would join and check it out for myself and see how things go! I like playing games it don't really mater what type because I wont know if I like it until I try it! Also really enjoy fishing and being random/stupid from time to time! Favorite food?? Probably Chinese food and or Italian I can't put one above the other.. Burgers? Health foods?! Aah! I don't know! haha! I started YouTube to improve my confidence and to hopefully build a community of people that don't like the random hate that people spew around the internet a sort of friendly place to be to laugh, joke, have fun etc. I would have to say my biggest dream at the moment is to get better at making content and do it full time to help people laugh and look at the positive things instead of the negative.. Enjoy the little things in life you know? I run a gaming channel but i would like to do other things on my channel as well like comedy videos and my version of vlogs (witch is more like rambling because ADHD makes it hard for me to stay on a topic) At the moment i try to keep uploading 1 video per day at 4 p.m. during the week. i use weekends to catch up on things.

I hope we can get along good and make friends out of each other!

Always good to see people who like to fish!!