News What's up guys?

Ok , now that I know what you are about. My answer to your collaboration offer is...

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me more time to watch your videos

• You seem okay, but is not what I am looking for

• Definitely

• I am not into what you do, but I guess we can ponder something together

• I am willing to coincide, #FreedomFamily

• I am not willing to coincide

• Total voters

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
HI

MY INTRODUCTION (y) (Y)

Though I respect everyone's beliefs, my name is Gods Son on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0q98bR4k5ljrE9aaodAngA) I do videos that are not of the norm. The reason why I chose the name Gods Son is not because I believe in religion. It is simply because I have personally been through trials and tribulations in my life. And during those times (which will continue for me, and all of us) I was awakened to another side of life. I am a free thinker, and are open to any suggestions from you guys. I am willing to collaborate.

I write music (hip-hop) so I KNOW the essence of collaborations. I have an associates in science degree for Audio Engineering. I am no Quincy Jones. However, I have room to grow, and is willing to give knowledge (apart from my main videos and current trajectory in life) on copyrighting music/materials, the companies that will pay you (such as ASCAP, BMI, etc.). I just want to know creative people really, and be a FAMILY!.

I am not a "conspiracy theorist" and I do NOT believe reptilians or aliens are roaming earth ha ha. But I do believe there are agendas being rolled out, that if anyone who are enlightened to the fact, I am your guy. Even those that are curious. Because let's be frank here, the genre I am in 'truther movement', has millions of Americans who are worried for their kids and their own futures sake as far as the economy goes. I really hope you guys give me a chance in the #FreedomFamily :)

WHY I JOINED FREEDOM / HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT FREEDOM ?

The reason for me joining Freedom is for the simple fact that I can be apart of a huge family.
I understand that many unsatisfied people had complained about the percentage of monies being taken out of their account; but that doesn't concern me for now. Just creativity and like-minded people. By all means, I am a hustler, so we can all do this together.

I have found out about Freedom through simple research.

WHAT I KNOW / HOBBIES ;)
  • Video and Sound editing (currently working on getting a mac laptop for programs)
  • Audio engineering and anything that has a sound wave
  • Different types of microphones to use
  • YouTube
  • Some CSS and a little HTML (I currently put them on https://www.ThisIsGodsSon.BlogSpot.Com)
  • How to garner copyright (may not be needed since Freedom probably already takes care of this)
  • Some photoshop / picture editing, etc.
  • Room to grow
WHY DID I START A YOUTUBE?

I have started YouTube broadcasting my music back in 2007; but that didn't go well, due to the fact I hadn't learned a lot about copyright at the time. Now I am back under a different moniker and this time around much more smarter than I was. Also monetizing things accordingly, I look to keep creating videos out of passion and hustle and everything else will fall into place.

WHAT KIND OF CHANNEL I RUN / CONTENT I UPLOAD

I run a 'Truther' channel. I report news on things that people won't see everyday on television.

The content I upload are videos talking about what is seen in plain sight that means different things to the powers that be, that the viewer doesn't notice at all.

WHEN DO I UPLOAD

I upload at least every week during any day of the weekend (Friday, Sat, or Sun); if not, then the maximum is 3-4 weeks. But If that's the case, I always make sure I pump out at least 2-3 videos to make up for the time. Whether they be on topic or not, or maybe just a simple subscriber thank you video with channel updates, etc.

WHAT IS MY BIGGEST DREAM

To make enough money to support a family. And Pay off my student loan debt in the process. Also to be known on YouTube, so that I can share life stories and events with even a bigger audience. I want people to see my hustle and get inspired. I have nothing to lose at this point

GodBless - GS :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hi great video's, definitely something you should keep up, you've clearly put hard work, and effort in. That's called passion. you can check out my channel also I do gaming I have various let's plays up.

https://www.youtube.com/crashforth

Thank you (y) (Y)
I have clicked your channel link and gotten this message

"This page isn't available. Sorry about that.
Try searching for something else."

Try linking an actual video you make, or wait, I think I got it. I searched your name and was lead to Crash4th (https://www.youtube.com/user/crash4th), a gaming channel, is that you? If so, I would subscribe immediately. Let me know :)

Reactions: Jasper de Zwaan

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Sorry mate that was a dead link.. Haha.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzr-lHdW6ur9RH5JA98RKuw

This is the real one. Sorry for the hassle. Haha

Definitely, haha. I have subscribed. Check me out, and keep in touch. You never know if I may shout you out in a future video. There are endless possibilities (y) (Y). Watching your videos now. I have to work 7am which is 5-6 more hours of sleep. So after work I will watch all the 20+ minute videos. You got my support ;)

Crash4th

Rising User
Nov 28, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Cheers chief, I really appreciate it. Yip I'll certainly subscribe to you instantly. And I'll definitely give you a shout out for your endorsement. To show my appreciation to you good sir. Haha thanks for watching them. And hope you get a bit of decent sleep before work. Haha and we'll definitely keep in touch and help each other out. Thanks again.

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Cheers chief, I really appreciate it. Yip I'll certainly subscribe to you instantly. And I'll definitely give you a shout out for your endorsement. To show my appreciation to you good sir. Haha thanks for watching them. And hope you get a bit of decent sleep before work. Haha and we'll definitely keep in touch and help each other out. Thanks again.

Affirmative!

Reactions: Crash4th

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon

What's up Twilight? nice to meet you man. I am wondering if you can solve this, or forward the issue to a higher up? On my YouTube channel's Dashboard, I don't see the "learn more" option. I have followed George's video tips on how to officially link/accept the partnership with YouTube to Freedom (or vice versa). That video George made was in 2014. And I am sure that since then YouTube had upgraded it's website and switched some things around. Or maybe do I have to wait a certain period because my Freedom! application is still under review? Though that wouldn't make sense because I had received an email saying that I am officially in.

Here is the message I get from my Freedom! dashboard
"You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly."

UPDATE

I have been added to a queue list! so please disregard that question above (unless you can still help me ha ha)

"After accepting your application, you will be placed in queue to get partnered. This process may take one hour, a couple of days or even weeks. We, the support team, cannot speed up this process. So there is no need to mail us asking how long it will take or to speed it up."

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What's up Twilight? nice to meet you man. I am wondering if you can solve this, or forward the issue to a higher up? On my YouTube channel's Dashboard, I don't see the "learn more" option. I have followed George's video tips on how to officially link/accept the partnership with YouTube to Freedom (or vice versa). That video George made was in 2014. And I am sure that since then YouTube had upgraded it's website and switched some things around. Or maybe do I have to wait a certain period because my Freedom! application is still under review? Though that wouldn't make sense because I had received an email saying that I am officially in.

Here is the message I get from my Freedom! dashboard
"You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly."

UPDATE

I have been added to a queue list! so please disregard that question above (unless you can still help me ha ha)

"After accepting your application, you will be placed in queue to get partnered. This process may take one hour, a couple of days or even weeks. We, the support team, cannot speed up this process. So there is no need to mail us asking how long it will take or to speed it up."
Hey mate, sure i can help you out ;)

The message you recieved is part of a Dashboard bug due to updating the dashboard. If your youtube channel says Network: Freedom! Then your linked and can ignore the message. It is a notification people normally get to make sure everything is set in place. But as mentioned earlier, if your youtube account page says your linked then you can ignore the message ;)

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hey mate, sure i can help you out ;)

The message you recieved is part of a Dashboard bug due to updating the dashboard. If your youtube channel says Network: Freedom! Then your linked and can ignore the message. It is a notification people normally get to make sure everything is set in place. But as mentioned earlier, if your youtube account page says your linked then you can ignore the message ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't say I am linked as of yet. I even check the videos periodically to see if it says "owned by Freedom" but nothing. They still state that it is "owned by this channel". But I will still wait and see. Since a lot of people are signing up to this great community, I can see where the high volume of extra work is at on you guys' part :)

Reactions: Crash4th

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello GodsSon, welcome to the Freedom family! Definitely is a different channel than what i'm used to seeing in here :p but we welcome all types of channels and it's nice to see a change once in a while.

It can take a while to get linked to Freedom but if it takes longer than a week then you should probably message our support team. Good luck :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Unfortunately it doesn't say I am linked as of yet. I even check the videos periodically to see if it says "owned by Freedom" but nothing. They still state that it is "owned by this channel". But I will still wait and see. Since a lot of people are signing up to this great community, I can see where the high volume of extra work is at on you guys' part :)
It can indeed take a while to be linked due to many people requisting to join. But eventually you will be part of the team here :)

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
It can indeed take a while to be linked due to many people requisting to join. But eventually you will be part of the team here :)
Thank you! I figured that would be the issue. No worries, patience is a virtue. Thanks for replying.[DOUBLEPOST=1448916638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello GodsSon, welcome to the Freedom family! Definitely is a different channel than what i'm used to seeing in here :p but we welcome all types of channels and it's nice to see a change once in a while.

It can take a while to get linked to Freedom but if it takes longer than a week then you should probably message our support team. Good luck :)

THANK YOU! ;)
Yes I am different from others, but as you have stated, an additional twist to the other channels here is great. Hopefully I have opened a portal (lol) for others of different genres to apply.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Welcome to Freedom!
Thank you! (y) (Y) I feel welcomed already :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449104255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very good presentation, gg :D
Thank you for that :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449188065][/DOUBLEPOST]GUYS! It's finalized. I am now officially apart of an awesome and growing family. I sincerely feel obligated to go the extra mile for my family. Once again, thank you to those that had welcomed me accordingly. Also, I have subscribed to everyone's YouTube in this thread. Nothing but support over here :) - GS

Last edited: