Gaming What's up Zsines here!

Zsines

New User
Feb 16, 2016
Hello guys pretty new youtuber and I really like it. I have so much fun on recording and editing videos.
SO if you like gaming videos check out my channel and write your channel on the comments and I will also check it out :D
Your name: Zenas
Where are you from?: I'm from Switzerland
How old are you?: I'm 21-2 xD
How did you find Freedom!? I found it on a youtube video
What made you join our forums?: Looks like a nice place to share ideas and collab with other youtubers
What are your hobbies?: I like sports, traveling and much more
What is your favorite food? you don't know what it is
Why did you start YouTube? Because I want to make people laugh
What is your biggest dream? Actually right now is just doing what I want. And that's playing video games and uploading videos. BUT in this world you need money to live. So my big dream is to built a house for my family and live from youtube.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming videos. It can be funny serious or even something different.
When do you upload?: I don't upload my videos on the same time. I upload as much as possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQqc-P5R1Ze1NsVA_DlTyg

HAVE A NICE DAY PEACE

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! I checked out your channel and it's pretty cool! If you like comedy/gaming check out mine! Good luck in youtube!