What's your dream job?

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm only thirteen so there is quite a bit to go still , but my dream job would be a videogropher. I just love working with cameras. I only have a gopro ( Well it's not actually a gopro but it's basicly the same) to film with but I'm hoping to get a sony cybershot for Christmas or my birthday.

What's your dream job?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm only thirteen so there is quite a bit to go still , but my dream job would be a videogropher. I just love working with cameras. I only have a gopro ( Well it's not actually a gopro but it's basicly the same) to film with but I'm hoping to get a sony cybershot for Christmas or my birthday.

What's your dream job?
Being a Game Journalist like the guys from Game Kings, Power Unlimited or IGN

Reactions: Hamzartefax

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I honestly have no idea what my dream job would be, I have so many things that I would love to do as a living but not sure if there reality would live up to it.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I'm only thirteen so there is quite a bit to go still

Oh well.. If you have a real hobby for videography, then pursue that career, but throughout your teenage years, your ideas of the future do change dramatically. I remember when I wanted to be a builder with my friend, we were planning to run a partnership business etc. - Now I want to be a game designer and game player, both of which I find really fun.

Being a Game Journalist like the guys from Game Kings, Power Unlimited or IGN

Why a game journalist when you can be.. a game developer yourself? Or both!

Definitely playing video games and making others laugh/happy.

Typical YouTube-style mindset, definitely good if you are wanting to pursue a successful YouTube channel, or possibly streaming, whatever you think is easier.

I honestly have no idea what my dream job would be, I have so many things that I would love to do as a living but not sure if there reality would live up to it.

If you have an end goal and a drive, any job in the world could be yours, it just might take a few more years than you hope, but you could easily reach where you want to be with a little sprinkle of hope and dedication.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
None -- I have none... Dream job is something we dream of having, but making it reality is going to be harder than we "dream" about it -- We overlook our dream content or jobs we would like to do, but never focus on what is on front of us..

Therefore, I have none, it's waste of time, of course I can dream of working on something that I like, but until then, I just do what I have to do to survive.

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Oh well.. If you have a real hobby for videography, then pursue that career, but throughout your teenage years, your ideas of the future do change dramatically. I remember when I wanted to be a builder with my friend, we were planning to run a partnership business etc. - Now I want to be a game designer and game player, both of which I find really fun.

Well my second channel (started it yesterday) will be about vlogs and videography projects I work on e.g short films, movie trailers and stuff like that. I'm currently working on a project with my neighbour that I wrote direct and film. It should be on my channel soon.

Reactions: Crazylawrence

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Typical YouTube-style mindset, definitely good if you are wanting to pursue a successful YouTube channel, or possibly streaming, whatever you think is easier.

If you have an end goal and a drive, any job in the world could be yours, it just might take a few more years than you hope, but you could easily reach where you want to be with a little sprinkle of hope and dedication.
Good one actually :p[DOUBLEPOST=1500975935][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's pretty cool
Maybe someday it may come true haha :p

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Nice choices averyone and Crazy lawrence

Nice analysis.

Reactions: Crazylawrence

Mythoclast

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
Canberra
YouTube
I've already started on it, but I'm going to be a cinematographer and video editor :)
Always had a passion and natural skill in this area, and it's going to work out great!!

Viorel

New User
Aug 5, 2017
In my opinion, there should not be such a thing as a "job". People should be free to follow their hobbies and food and homes should be free. ;)