WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH AN IPHONE?

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
So yup, I just wanted to ask you this, 'cause mine didn't take a blender or a hammer to break it... just living with for a couple of weeks... you can watch this:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I've never had this ever. and I current own 3 older apple devices;

Iphone 3GS [no used anymore]
Iphone 4 [Current phone]
Ipod touch 5G [Itunes sync issue atm]

I've dropped my Ipod over 300 times at least in the 4 years of having it, not a scratch on the screen. yea it has some scratches on the top and bottom but the screen has no damage. the only thing that made that possible was the wallet case that I have which covers the screen which is something many don't consider when getting a case. The only damage it has got is a broken home button which was pushed in on a hot day in my pocket and got lodged under the housing for it & that can't be fixed easily cause there is no screws in the Ipod touch 5G to get the screen off.

So my advice would be to actually get a case for starters as without one they can slip out of your pocket really easily and it will mean it won't break so easily & to not swear so much in your videos as many find that offensive + to not cover your face as it just looks creepy if I'm honest and less appealing to watch as well

~ Capt

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
My solution was getting a Samsung, and it fell a couple of times and not a scratch on it. And also it's compatible with anything I want, even with Mac, using AirDroid.

About the video, I really, really appreciate your thoughts, honestly. But I do want to make it offensive and I do want to look creepy, that's kinda the thing about it. I also know that it can probably or definitely reduce my viewers, but hey, still want it this way. Just being myself, offensive and scary. :p

But again, I do appreciate your thoughts, so thanks again! And thanks for replying! :)

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I absolutely hated my iPhone. I switched to the Samsung Galaxy and I love it so much more. I never broke my iPhone, I always had a lifeproof case on it, but I have a lifeproof on my galaxy too, so that's not gonna break either.

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I really think iPhones are not up to the price you pay for one. I had before the Note 2 (and it was simply the best smartphone I ever had) and now I have 6 edge plus. It's not as good as the Note 2 but it's kinda trendy and it allows me to do everything I need to do with a smartphone. Almost like a small computer.

Btw, checked your videos (the first one, telling you gotta have an iPhone lol) and really liked them. Subscribed bro!

Thanks for the reply!

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I personally DO NOT like iPhones. I feel like they are too locked down to the developer. Android allows you to change things up and make it yours and only yours. Looks can be completely different from one another. And also, I just love android.

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Yes they are. And I bought mine because I have a Mac and an Apple Tv and I thought they would work really good together. But still not worth it compared to Android, from my experience, especially Samsung.

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
I have had a Moto G previously and I now use an iPhone 5S. I must say, I enjoyed both phones equally and each phone has some unique features. Apple are definitely much better at making phones and tablets than computers, might I add. I have a hatred for Macbooks.

A lot of hate is sent towards iPhones. They're great. Simplistic and sleek design with a smart OS that is suitable for businessmen or for rebellious teenagers. Easy to set-up, easy to understand. I also enjoy Android phones just as much.

There are definitely mixed opinions.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I personally have an iPhone. I like the overall UI and hardware of it but I think it breaks too easily and is a bit too locked for developers meaning it's a bit hard to develop apps for it and get them on your phone.

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I used to be one of those people who would diss iPhones and now I have one! :D Haha!

Androids are just as good in my opinion, though. I like both.
Haha yes! I talk trash about iPhones all the time but I still get the new one every time it comes out! I've never had an android cause I'm just used to having Apple products

Reactions: Spud

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I did not appreciate iPhones that much before I got one. And I got one because I work with a Macintosh and I have an Apple TV. And now I hate iPhones even more (lol). The only upside is the easy connection between all Apple devices, but I can work it out with Android and they are much easier and not closed to one brand/device. That's mainly why I hate iPhones. And when 6 came out they became really fragile. Since Steve Jobs passed away, iPhones got really sloppy. I love Apple though. But you do need to have money to spend...