Whats your favourite show of all time?

Vlad Totkalo

New User
Jun 28, 2016
Vancouver
YouTube
Kawabanga dudes!!) I know im a bit off topic but i have a question. What is your favourite show of all time? Mine? I cant stop watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 version). Probably because turtles are my favourites and this show has some maturity t it, you know what i mean?? but anyway have a delicious pizza and i look forward to your answers!! Stay Awesome!!

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Kawabanga dudes!!) I know im a bit off topic but i have a question. What is your favourite show of all time? Mine? I cant stop watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 version). Probably because turtles are my favourites and this show has some maturity t it, you know what i mean?? but anyway have a delicious pizza and i look forward to your answers!! Stay Awesome!!
Well i love supernatural and it is the show that ii have been watching the longest so i guess that :)

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Well someone has to say Game of Thrones right? In all honest though the big lez show has to be my favourite show ever. Highly recommend if your into Australian humour.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
for me: regular show and king of the nerds. and I can watch them forever <3