Gaming When Cake Makes A YT Channel

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
Hello, I am CakeLikesPie, I am a 14 year old YouTube geek practically. I play video games, probably more than healthy, but have fun doing it in the meantime. You might find that I'm creative and weird on the way I commentate, for example "I'm going to drag your dog onto the front lawn, and eats its eyes with a spoon" screaming stupid phrases on top of my lungs.

I love to play with things a lot and mess with creativity in videos and make my content "unique" in as may was possible for the sanity of the community so they don't explode over another commentator with a bad mic sounding like they just woke up. I put a lot of money to make this possible. 3 Years ago I built a PC and recently bought a TON of software costing me nearly $2500! Including a Blue Yeti, Razer Products, and the first man on earth to actually pay for Sony Vegas. I hope sometime in the future my creativity pays off.

I've always been interested in Video Production and Animation, saying right now I ended knowing more than the teacher in 8th grade in a Video Production class xD!!! I have mic settings for Vegas and HD video settings (1080p60 MAX YT BIT-RATE!) knowing that the video quality is going to be smooth as well and easy to watch. I put about 1-2 hours editing regular videos, and 3-5 hours editing "Cut-Com's" which are basically me talking about some random topic that pops in my head (EX:"The Internet") and try to upload a video EVERY SINGLE DAY! I upload on average 5-8 videos a week and normally every day to expect a new video I try to schedule it to be published around 3:30pm EST so people can see it after they get home from school or work. Another fact about my channel, it is rated PG, very slimy though but all that means is I don't curse but the content myself would rate it in between PG-13 and PG.

A few series that I do right now is Skywars, BanditSMP, Survival Games, and Cut-Com's. I normally go around them one at a time in a loop to prevent me uploading 1000 skywars episodes and one Bandit Episode. but that is basically all it except my personal info, you know, what you really came for like my pay-pal and Credit Cards.... jk XD. I hope you enjoy what I try to put out on my channel and all the work I put into this and hope to get beyond my ultimate goal of 10k subscribers and being verified by YouTube. Hope you enjoy what I present and "STAY FLUFFEH" and I'll see you later!

MY YOUTUBE <3: https://www.youtube.com/c/cakelikespie

TY for making it this far and reading the whole thing <3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Example of what I sometimes upload (OLD) <3

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @CakeLikesPie,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The first thing I noticed when I look at your introduction is how awesome your profile picture looks, good job on that! :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy spending time with the Freedom! Community, as we are a community of content creators and seeing how passionate you are in video production and animation, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

I also really enjoy playing Minecraft, and I've played Skywars and Survival Games a few times as well. My favourite mini game to play so far is Super Smash Mobs, and my favourite thing to do in Minecraft is playing mini games. What is your favourite activity to do on Minecraft when you're not recording?

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! There is a "Minecraft" section nested there but it currently needs some maintenance.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around! I also purchased Sony Vegas, currently using Creative Cloud for my stuff but my friends think I'm crazy for that haha!

Reactions: CakeLikesPie

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
Hi @CakeLikesPie,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

The first thing I noticed when I look at your introduction is how awesome your profile picture looks, good job on that! :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy spending time with the Freedom! Community, as we are a community of content creators and seeing how passionate you are in video production and animation, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

I also really enjoy playing Minecraft, and I've played Skywars and Survival Games a few times as well. My favourite mini game to play so far is Super Smash Mobs, and my favourite thing to do in Minecraft is playing mini games. What is your favourite activity to do on Minecraft when you're not recording?

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! There is a "Minecraft" section nested there but it currently needs some maintenance.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around! I also purchased Sony Vegas, currently using Creative Cloud for my stuff but my friends think I'm crazy for that haha!
Normally just do random stuff on Badlion PotionPVP

Reactions: Danny