When do you think the Freedom! invite issue is going to be fixed?

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
This is a contest. Reply to this comment saying the exact date on when it is going to be fixed. Whoever gets it right wins a shoutout on my channel. Requirements:
1. Have an active channel
2. Have the Freedom! Badge
3. Be over 18 years old

Good luck,
and,
HAVE FUN!

Also, 2 and 3 are not required. #2 is the requirement for flippin every contest here. New people can't even do anything...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well #2 makes sense as the money given out by the Freedom forum contest is provided by the Freedom Network, as such they would try and make sure that the winner or those participating are members of the network, otherwise it would be like giving away $50 every month to someone who isn't interested in your products. While I don't always agree that the competitions should be limited to those with the Freedom Badge, I do understand where they are coming from with this, and will endeavour to bring this up during the next staff meeting

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well we ARE interested in their products why the hell are we in the forums if we aren't interested I'm just waiting 6 and a half years to get accepted.
Well some people use the forums and aren't part of the Freedom Network, ultimately its people choice on what they use the forum for. Also I sincerely hope that you are joking about waititng that long to be accepted into the freedom network, as that would be the longest wait I have ever seen - have you ever contact our support team via www.support.tm about this? Also if you are serious have you ever had any copyright or community claims on your channel?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This is a contest. Reply to this comment saying the exact date on when it is going to be fixed. Whoever gets it right wins a shoutout on my channel. Requirements:
1. Have an active channel
2. Have the Freedom! Badge
3. Be over 18 years old

Good luck,
and,
HAVE FUN!

Also, 2 and 3 are not required. #2 is the requirement for flippin every contest here. New people can't even do anything...
The Invitation migration will be done within 10 days at this point. There is no exact ETA on it though as Freedom! is a large company and the migration duration can't be set like that. Generally, giving an ETA and missing it it's worse than having none at all. In Development it's just impossible to know exactly when something will be done. Sorry for the wait.

As of the Partner Badge thing it's there to make people join the Network.If they don't have people join the Network how would they be able to make money? Also you still can enter into the contests for fun.

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
The Invitation migration will be done within 10 days at this point. There is no exact ETA on it though as Freedom! is a large company and the migration duration can't be set like that. Generally, giving an ETA and missing it it's worse than having none at all. In Development it's just impossible to know exactly when something will be done. Sorry for the wait.

As of the Partner Badge thing it's there to make people join the Network.If they don't have people join the Network how would they be able to make money? Also you still can enter into the contests for fun.
You are the winner!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just heard confirmation from the support team - they are now able to work through and send out invite to partners looking to join Freedom, obviously there may still be a bit of a delay in this, due to the amount of applications they need to work through but it shouldn't be as long as previously outlined.