When Should We Start With the Gaming Collaboration

FatalAti

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
Germany
YouTube
FatalAti
I have 8 subs right now and only 15 videos but i still wanna learn before the time comes. When should we do collaboration with channels. Okey i know that we should be close in the sub count but still. When should we start like 20 subs 50 subs 100 subs 500 subs ? I looked up and i couldnt find any relevant topic so here i´m asking it.

Reactions: james swartley

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I have 8 subs right now and only 15 videos but i still wanna learn before the time comes. When should we do collaboration with channels. Okey i know that we should be close in the sub count but still. When should we start like 20 subs 50 subs 100 subs 500 subs ? I looked up and i couldnt find any relevant topic so here i´m asking it.
You could do one whenevrr your ready i would just suggest that you do one with someone around the same sub count that way it benefits both individuals not just one

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
You can collaborate at any time, but I'd wait until you have your microphone set up properly. Nothing sucks more than losing content, because somebody didn't bring a microphone to the party, heh.

Reactions: james swartley