Not open for further replies.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi freedom family how are you all doing. Just a quick question for you all. When will I get my first payment from freedom. I joined in the middle of march this year. Cheers for the help guys and gals.

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
Hi freedom family how are you all doing. Just a quick question for you all. When will I get my first payment from freedom. I joined in the middle of march this year. Cheers for the help guys and gals.
Your first payment will be paid two months after joining Freedom
So March earnings will be paid at last day of May, April earnings at last day of June etc.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
This should say it all.

• January's earnings are added to the dashboard in February and paid on March 31st
  • February's earnings are added to the dashboard in March and paid on April 30th
  • March's earnings are added to the dashboard in April and paid on May 31st
  • April's earnings are added to the dashboard in May and paid on June 30th
  • May's earnings are added to the dashboard in June and paid on July 31st
  • June's earnings are added to the dashboard in July and paid on August 31st
  • July's earnings are added to the dashboard in August and paid on September 30th
  • August's earnings are added to the dashboard in September and paid on October 31st
  • September's earnings are added to the dashboard in October and paid on November 30th
  • October's earnings are added to the dashboard in November and paid on December 31st
  • November's earnings are added to the dashboard in December and paid on January 31st
  • December's earnings are added to the dashboard in January and paid on February 28th/29th
This thread has now been marked as Solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.