Who is playing Resident evil 7

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
Hey guy's wassup, any boday playing Resident evil 7 ? what do you think about the game so far, I haven't played it yet & I am thinking to start a gameplay series of it.
I'm currently playing it on my channel and I'm loving every second of it. It's a great refreshing change to the Resident Evil Series.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I
Hey guy's wassup, any boday playing Resident evil 7 ? what do you think about the game so far, I haven't played it yet & I am thinking to start a gameplay series of it.
I am playing it and like @5BarGaming am doing a series of it on my channel as well. I think its a great game, has a bit of a steep learning curve in the form of difficult enemies that you might not be used to so early in the game but other than that its fantastic. I definitely think the first person perspective helps with the horror aspect

Reactions: 5BarGaming

Gamerbd HQ

Rising User
Jun 19, 2016
Bangladesh
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I

I am playing it and like @5BarGaming am doing a series of it on my channel as well. I think its a great game, has a bit of a steep learning curve in the form of difficult enemies that you might not be used to so early in the game but other than that its fantastic. I definitely think the first person perspective helps with the horror aspect

Thats great man, I just bought this game yesterday. I am also making a series on it :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yea im playing it on my channel but the VR version and its amazing so far! But so scary with the virtual reality lol its crazy and i have had some serious scares already lol