why do you guys think about this whole leafy vs keem drama?

destructivebean

New User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
i personally think it is kinda stupid but my problem is with the kids that wont let it go :/
its destroying youtube in my opinion!

☞ ゚ ͜ʖ ゚☞ what do you guys think?

images.jpg .................

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I prefer to stay away from this stuff and keep a peaceful mindset with youtube. I don't watch drama channels because I know its not right and this shouldn't be happening. Youtube's turning from a community to a competition.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I only followed this from out of leafy's side. so far I know is keemstar nothing else then a asshole in a midlife crysis. don't know what is really going on with him now. but I know what he all did for bad things. but that's it.

Sinister Danyel

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
The Drama is pretty interesting tbh, but I don't know how keem star claims he was great friends with Leafy, Leafy seems to not want any affiliation with him.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Oh wow never know leafy or drama know each other just jokeing, but that how I fellow them lol (If makes sense) if not I be more clear I don't fellow drama and leafy once every 6 months to see what hell is he doing lol that why I heard leafy and drama past couple days now... well I not into drama really only sports drama :D