Why does my earning graph in youtube frozen since 2 days after freedom partnership ?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Give it a couple days. Your analytics usually need a few days to fill in. My last analytics update was July 18th so if you partnered yesterday or two days ago like the title says then it's too soon to see the numbers until youtube updates your analytics. You'll likely see it start increasing sometime in the next day or two.

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Generally The earnings were getting updated daily. Now its reset to 0$. But its not increasing even if I have monetized and getting views.

If anyone could help , it would be great .
Hello there
At first u should know that it can take up to a month to be able to see your earnings and revenue etc... in youtube analytics to me it took about 2 or 3 weeks I don't really remember how much it took but sure it frozen because u have just transferred to new network mean from adsense to freedom and after this duration u will be able to see your revenue in analytics in youtube.
Finally I hope that I really helped u (y) (Y);)

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
For sure it will be normal and ur real revenue will appear that's what happened to all of us dude just be patient (y) (Y) and things will be alright ;)