Why Is It Hard To Get Your First 100 Subscribers?

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friend,

I heard that getting your first 100 subscriber is the hardest part on YouTube.So do you agree with this topic??If you than why??.....let me know your opinion about this topic via comment section (Join the poll)

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The reason the first 100 can be tough is mostly due to that your a new channel with some or no experience regarding content.
Once you start uploading you first have to gain audience wich is the challenge as many other bigger channels already gain most of that audience, one you finally worked your way up to the 100 you have a base but then the real challenge begins. How do you keep those 100 alive and kicking and gain the other 900 to reach the 1K?
The more content you have the more people that should be able to find you is what everyone thinks wich in a way is true but quality also matters, scheduling uploads so people know what is to come, experiment and try out new things to reach additional audience and most important Networking! By gaining a network you spread the word as Person A sees your video and thinks: Hey! I need to tell this to B and B thinks: Hey! i need to show this to C and D and so the train starts to gain subs and views but now to keep them entertained the whole journey trough.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
It is. In the beginning no one knows you. So you have to make everyone see you. And that's by the most of the time easier said than done. But don't give up and keep going!

Reactions: Rafij Rahman

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Nope, I'd say first 1,000 is

The hardest is to get regular 100 subs without empty subs :). In my opinion of course.

i think its hard up to like 1,000 as well thats when the audience starts to take you more seriously

The reason the first 100 can be tough is mostly due to that your a new channel with some or no experience regarding content.
Once you start uploading you first have to gain audience wich is the challenge as many other bigger channels already gain most of that audience, one you finally worked your way up to the 100 you have a base but then the real challenge begins. How do you keep those 100 alive and kicking and gain the other 900 to reach the 1K?
The more content you have the more people that should be able to find you is what everyone thinks wich in a way is true but quality also matters, scheduling uploads so people know what is to come, experiment and try out new things to reach additional audience and most important Networking! By gaining a network you spread the word as Person A sees your video and thinks: Hey! I need to tell this to B and B thinks: Hey! i need to show this to C and D and so the train starts to gain subs and views but now to keep them entertained the whole journey trough.

It is. In the beginning no one knows you. So you have to make everyone see you. And that's by the most of the time easier said than done. But don't give up and keep going!

Thanks for all of your response & for a great discussion,helped me a lot :)