Status
Not open for further replies.

KingXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
Michigan, United States
YouTube
I Basically earning nothing for my views and every video is monetized with ads.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I did something I hardly ever do:
I looked at a few videos from your channel. It doesn't seem like there are any ads playing (and to my knowledge of the Advertisements system an ad should have played). While I did see a pre-roll ad slot nothing played. After that I went on a VPN in the USA (as advertisements in Austria are literally the same three spots going through) but still had the same thing... I think it has to do with the issue described here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-do-i-fix-this-on-my-channel.225473/

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Now when i go on my other channel and look at my videos there are ads in the begging that are related to gamin (my content) and ads on the sides. does that mean I will start earning more revenue now
That should mean monetization is enabled. Now it just depends on how many of your views actually are monetized views.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I Basically earning nothing for my views and every video is monetized with ads.

So this may be an after effect of the Youtube ad boycott, Freedom did recently post a video explaining that loads of Youtube's are experiencing a large drop in revenue (up to 80% in some cases) due to this. I have linked the Freedom video below for you to view, if you haven't done so already.

Upvote 0

KingXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
Michigan, United States
YouTube
So this may be an after effect of the Youtube ad boycott, Freedom did recently post a video explaining that loads of Youtube's are experiencing a large drop in revenue (up to 80% in some cases) due to this. I have linked the Freedom video below for you to view, if you haven't done so already.
When will it be fixed on my channel cause littarly ads only show up on my videos in incognito like 1 time every 20 times

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.