YouTube Why is my video not showing up in search results?

Goody

Rising User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
I am having a weird problem where my video is literally not showing up in the search results at all.
I made a video today about Overwatch and saw that no one at all was watching it (the three views are from me trying to figure out what was happening). I ended up Searching Overwatch and then to the most recent uploaded and my video isn't there at all
Why is this happening to me?!

my video
83e7eb97e1cbb2128e3fd7a768ac607f.png

the most recent search results
44a88631fcc9b47e36b09e022c63812a.png

Reactions: AFKPlays

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Honestly I had trouble finding your channel aswell to see the problem so I am going to say its extremely bad SEO like dragon said. you need much better global and keyword tags to be found on a game like overwatch, it gets thousands of new vids a day about it, you will be drowned out in seconds without knowing what will help

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I am having a weird problem where my video is literally not showing up in the search results at all.
I made a video today about Overwatch and saw that no one at all was watching it (the three views are from me trying to figure out what was happening). I ended up Searching Overwatch and then to the most recent uploaded and my video isn't there at all
Why is this happening to me?!

my video
View attachment 17863

the most recent search results
View attachment 17864
As people discussed above, SEO is very important and what's more is that overwatch is an extremely popular game, there is bound to be so many uploads in one day! :D