Status
Not open for further replies.

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
So I'm aware that any song from position music will be initially copyright claimed till its removed but I was under the impression that it would eventually be removed. so why is the copy right claim still there almost 12 hours since the video was published

This is the song I'm referring to
  • Purgatory - Position Music - Young Mozart
and here is the song on position music website

So can we get this copyright claim removed because as far a im aware I have permission to use the song and collect the profits of my video not them...

Last edited:

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So I'm aware that any song from position music will be initially copyright claimed till its removed but I was under the impression that it would eventually be removed. so why is the copy right claim still there almost 12 hours since the video was published

This is the video I am talking about

This is the song I'm referring to
  • Purgatory - Position Music - Young Mozart
and here is the song on position music website

So can we get this copyright claim removed because as far a im aware I have permission to use the song and collect the profits of my video not them...
For the first video you use their music in, you usually need to contact them directly so they can whitelist your channel. Once you get in contact with them, they should help you resolve it.

Upvote 0

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
For the first video you use their music in, you usually need to contact them directly so they can whitelist your channel. Once you get in contact with them, they should help you resolve it.
Contact who exactly?
because that is not my job that is freedoms staff job, I just wont use their music then, i used it in a few videos I had no problem before...

It already takes a ton of work to produce edit and put together content I should not have to manage the jobs of freedom staff aswell.

I been seeing alot of negative stuff about freedom not doing their jobs as of late, about them ripping people off when they get larger, I have already been contacted by countless other MCM's I may just take their offers.[DOUBLEPOST=1451883593][/DOUBLEPOST]This is why the claim should have been removed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Contact who exactly?
because that is not my job that is freedoms staff job, I just wont use their music then, i used it in a few videos I had no problem before...

It already takes a ton of work to produce edit and put together content I should not have to manage the jobs of freedom staff aswell.

I been seeing alot of negative stuff about freedom not doing their jobs as of late, about them ripping people off when they get larger, I have already been contacted by countless other MCM's I may just take their offers.[DOUBLEPOST=1451883593][/DOUBLEPOST]This is why the claim should have been removed
I agree it's not ideal. But you have to contact position music at their support. That's the only solution currently so take it or leave it.

Upvote 0

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
I agree it's not ideal. But you have to contact position music at their support. That's the only solution currently so take it or leave it.
its actually not the only option and you are not a member of support, you also shouldnt post rude crap. your tone in this ^^ message was very disrespectful....

Upvote 0

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
i agree with phil^^
just contact the support of position music and its done

i dont think any/most of Freedom's staff can solve this problem for u
its the same like forum mods cant solve someones paiment problems they can only give advice^^

Upvote 0

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
Agreed with @Phil Kidd. And he doesn't sound rude, you don't listen. He is offering a solution and the way you react is disrespectfull.

Contact support from position music. You chose to use their music, so you need to contact them.

lol i love how the rude members of the community band together, this comment right here
That's the only solution currently so take it or leave it.
That is rude, its not the only solution as I have resolved it already, however you people assumed that was the only solution and insisted that was the solution when it actually wasn't.

I really hate when wanna be 'know-it-alls' come here and assume their way is not only the right way but the only way... jeez this community....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.