Why It Takes A Long Time To Grow On YouTube !!!

HARIBO

Rising User
Hey what is going on people of the internet my name is HARIBO and today I would like to talk about why it takes a long time to grow on YouTube.

So as we all know YouTube is a really big place and there are thousands of videos uploaded very minute. Every second YouTube is growing and it is becoming harder for channels to grow but don't get disheartened by this because I will give you a few tips of how you get your channel noticed.

Right so the tips that I would give to someone that is just starting out on YouTube and wants to get through all of the competition is that they should create high quality content and upload it to their channels every since day. But take this into consideration the videos that you make must be original and must be either helpful, funny or interesting if a video is not one of these three in my opinion there is no reason for you uploading the video.

Because YouTube is growing really fast you have also got to take into consideration on how you are going to advertise your YouTube videos. Now I am not telling anyone to spam the internet with their channel links because this does not work but what I am saying is create a Twitter or Facebook page and start sharing your videos to your friends and family because they will be the one's that start sharing and getting your channel on the road.

I hope I have been able to help someone today in this thread post and if I haven't please let me know and then I will give you some more tips.

Thanks from your friend HARIBO

Reactions: SPC RedIrish

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey what is going on people of the internet my name is HARIBO and today I would like to talk about why it takes a long time to grow on YouTube.

So as we all know YouTube is a really big place and there are thousands of videos uploaded very minute. Every second YouTube is growing and it is becoming harder for channels to grow but don't get disheartened by this because I will give you a few tips of how you get your channel noticed.

Right so the tips that I would give to someone that is just starting out on YouTube and wants to get through all of the competition is that they should create high quality content and upload it to their channels every since day. But take this into consideration the videos that you make must be original and must be either helpful, funny or interesting if a video is not one of these three in my opinion there is no reason for you uploading the video.

Because YouTube is growing really fast you have also got to take into consideration on how you are going to advertise your YouTube videos. Now I am not telling anyone to spam the internet with their channel links because this does not work but what I am saying is create a Twitter or Facebook page and start sharing your videos to your friends and family because they will be the one's that start sharing and getting your channel on the road.

I hope I have been able to help someone today in this thread post and if I haven't please let me know and then I will give you some more tips.

Thanks from your friend HARIBO
I feel like a lot of people don't understand what makes a quality video. A lot of people think they're funny, but how can somebody measure up to youtubers that have been doing this for years, with high end equipment? It takes a while to make content that is original, but it's hard work to get noticed in the first place. Hopefully everyone can find their place ^^

HARIBO

Rising User
I feel like a lot of people don't understand what makes a quality video. A lot of people think they're funny, but how can somebody measure up to youtubers that have been doing this for years, with high end equipment? It takes a while to make content that is original, but it's hard work to get noticed in the first place. Hopefully everyone can find their place ^^

I know right dude I have been doing YouTube for around 3 years now I have been in and out of different YouTube channels but it wasn't until the beginning of last year until I thought to myself I have to stop quitting. So I created my channel now that is called HARIBO and I now make videos on how people can grow and develop their YouTube channels. I have worked for around 8 months now on the channel flat out and I have got 1030 subscribers. It just goes to show that hard work does really pay off these days.

Thanks Again HARIBO !!!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I know right dude I have been doing YouTube for around 3 years now I have been in and out of different YouTube channels but it wasn't until the beginning of last year until I thought to myself I have to stop quitting. So I created my channel now that is called HARIBO and I now make videos on how people can grow and develop their YouTube channels. I have worked for around 8 months now on the channel flat out and I have got 1030 subscribers. It just goes to show that hard work does really pay off these days.

Thanks Again HARIBO !!!
Yeah, I feel like I'll get my content rolling during September time, since I'm more aware about what people want for youtube in general. It's like any job out there, we learn as we go, and if we come across people with insight, we're on the way to success \o/

HARIBO

Rising User
Yeah, I feel like I'll get my content rolling during September time, since I'm more aware about what people want for youtube in general. It's like any job out there, we learn as we go, and if we come across people with insight, we're on the way to success \o/

I totally agree !!! I am just looking for video ideas for my channel at the moment I have nearly 300 videos on my channel !!!

HARIBO

Rising User
That's a lot of content :p Just make what you feel happy with, and make sure other people can enjoy your company as well ^^

Thanks dude for the tips but I mean you gotta understand it is bit harder than that to come up with the content for your subscribers. See I am the sort of person that likes to surprise people with new great content. I don't like asking for video ideas from my subscribers because then they know what content is coming up.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks dude for the tips but I mean you gotta understand it is bit harder than that to come up with the content for your subscribers. See I am the sort of person that likes to surprise people with new great content. I don't like asking for video ideas from my subscribers because then they know what content is coming up.
It depends on the person. It can be easy or hard depending on how hard you limit yourself. Either way, good luck!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The problem with most is that they don't have the patience. Youtube is something that takes alot of time and dedication. Sure it is important to make quality content but it is also important to have fun doing it. Thinking youtube will pay the bills ain't gonna happen for a long time. You have to work yourself up and have the motivation to take the road.
Some go pro, some go casual, some go the wrong way with the S4S thing.

For me i am just a simple Gameplayer that likes to share his content, sure it is nothing special but i enjoy doing this and recieved alot of positive feedback even though i don't do commentary people still like my content. I have been down this road for 3 years now and yes i still enjoy it. I'm not trying to become the next big hype or copy a large youtuber. I am just me sharing my moments and enjoy doing so. Nothing more, nothing less.

HARIBO

Rising User
The problem with most is that they don't have the patience. Youtube is something that takes alot of time and dedication. Sure it is important to make quality content but it is also important to have fun doing it. Thinking youtube will pay the bills ain't gonna happen for a long time. You have to work yourself up and have the motivation to take the road.
Some go pro, some go casual, some go the wrong way with the S4S thing.

For me i am just a simple Gameplayer that likes to share his content, sure it is nothing special but i enjoy doing this and recieved alot of positive feedback even though i don't do commentary people still like my content. I have been down this road for 3 years now and yes i still enjoy it. I'm not trying to become the next big hype or copy a large youtuber. I am just me sharing my moments and enjoy doing so. Nothing more, nothing less.

I totally agree with you I have been doing YouTube as well for 3 years and I have learn't what it takes to grow and develop a YouTube channel. So now I teach people how to do it themselves by making tutorials and commentaries for them. My channel is a very fast growing channel and it is keeping me really busy. I can't wait to see what the future brings for me and my channel !!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The thing most people don't realize it's the time put behind the scenes of the video. Not everything is so simple, some of these big names have thousands upon thousands of videos with high quality content. It takes so much time and effort, as well as collaborations, communicating with fans, working your butt of for the right equipment, and a fair amount of knowledge and luck. It's not just something that happens over night.

HARIBO

Rising User
The thing most people don't realize it's the time put behind the scenes of the video. Not everything is so simple, some of these big names have thousands upon thousands of videos with high quality content. It takes so much time and effort, as well as collaborations, communicating with fans, working your butt of for the right equipment, and a fair amount of knowledge and luck. It's not just something that happens over night.

This is the thing and I try to stop this from happening by making videos on why it takes so long to grow on YouTube. Also I try and help other YouTubers grow and develop by making them tutorials and commentaries !!!! You should make a video about this on your channel because more and more people need to know why it takes so long to grow their YouTube channel.

HEY THAT IS A NEW VIDEO IDEA FOR YOU MY FRIEND !!!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
This is the thing and I try to stop this from happening by making videos on why it takes so long to grow on YouTube. Also I try and help other YouTubers grow and develop by making them tutorials and commentaries !!!! You should make a video about this on your channel because more and more people need to know why it takes so long to grow their YouTube channel.

HEY THAT IS A NEW VIDEO IDEA FOR YOU MY FRIEND !!!!
That may very well be the topic of my next commentary! Thank you :) haha

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube

Yeah dude I do commentaries like you. But I do them on certain topics about things in and around YouTube I am not sure if you do this as well.
I do topics on a bit of everything really. As I'm a CoD content creator, I try to keep them at least somewhat relevant, but overall it's just whatever is on my mind at the time

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Really helpful tips man :) Youtube is growing so fast nowdays and there is so many gaming cchannels out there that it is really really hard to grow in the beginning !

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
How to get big on youtube :

1. Have a time machine and start making video in 2006
2. Get a shoutout by a very big channel (Pyro)
3. (Not rec commended) Spend hours every day on your videos for nobody to notice them because a bigger youtube has probably already made the same video

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I totally agree with you I have been doing YouTube as well for 3 years and I have learn't what it takes to grow and develop a YouTube channel. So now I teach people how to do it themselves by making tutorials and commentaries for them. My channel is a very fast growing channel and it is keeping me really busy. I can't wait to see what the future brings for me and my channel !!!
Good to hear mate and be sure to keep that drive going :)