Jan 28, 2016

and in my channel its all good

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
1) Go to YouTube
2) Click on your YouTubes avatar and click YouTuber setting. It will look like a gear symbol.
3) Under overview go down to "additional features" and click "view additional features"
4)Under "account status" you should see the word "copyright" with a light indicator to the left.
5) See if they indicator is green
6) Just to check further click the grey question mark right next to " copyright "
7) It should pop up a window saying " View all current copy right claims on your videos here" The "here should be blue, You want to click that.
8)It will bring you to a page with all copy right notices
9) If you do not see any take a screen shot of the screen as well as the indicator from set 4 and send it back to the person.
10) If that person does not reply send a ticket into freedom but wait 1-2 days before doing so.

Upvote 0

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Ask them what are the specific copy right claims are and on what videos. Basically, ask them to explain what they are talking about them they refer to "copy right claims" on your channel.

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
You're uploading footage of football matches, footage which does not belong to you. Seeing as you are not allowed to use such videos, they are correct in telling you that you must delete them if you want to continue as a partner of their network.

Upvote 0

mehdi4

New User
Jan 28, 2016
but i have channel games in youtube and iam with google adsense and is googd not there Property rights

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.