Solved Will i get unverified payment if i left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky OBK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
YouTube
Well , i left freedom! mainly because they owed me a lot of money and no metter how much i tryed no one was there to listen.
My question now in , for the month of september while i was still with the company i was suppose to get paid tomorow since ive been with them on that month and it takes them 2 months to deliver , after leaving this company can i still expect the money showing up for september? or cause i left its my problem and all the money i earned just goes to waste?.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Well , i left freedom! mainly because they owed me a lot of money and no metter how much i tryed no one was there to listen.
My question now in , for the month of september while i was still with the company i was suppose to get paid tomorow since ive been with them on that month and it takes them 2 months to deliver , after leaving this company can i still expect the money showing up for september? or cause i left its my problem and all the money i earned just goes to waste?.
they will stay pay you even if you left , for that month once it shows up you will get paid.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You get payed up till the date you were connected. As for your past payments it could either be a problem with your paypal account. Freedom is working on a catch up system to pay everyone the owed money.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.