worst/best game of the year

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
so the year is about to come to its end, just 28 more days to go and man has it been a year with many twists, amazing games like mario odessey and zero danw horizon blew me away while games like battle field were riddled with microtransactions and are being infestigated for being gambling. but what do you guys think what has been the best/worst game you have played this youear, what game blew you away or dissapointed you.

Reactions: Danny

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
you are the first person I have met that hates cuphead, why do you dislike it?
Can't say I overly like the look of Cuphead either. Though I think it just comes down to my own personal opinion of the game. I might have to think and get back to you on my opinion for the best and worst games of this year

Reactions: riganthor

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Can't say I overly like the look of Cuphead either. Though I think it just comes down to my own personal opinion of the game. I might have to think and get back to you on my opinion for the best and worst games of this year
well I dont think cuphead is amazing either, even better the difficulty makes me wanna tear my hair out that said I am so happy that that game exists for all games these days do realistical graphics, so I am happy with games that dont do that and cuphead is quite unique in what it is

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
call of duty world war 2 is best.

the worst for me is cuphead

Meh, World War 2 is okay, but not brilliant by a long shot. It still has not returned to the Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3 BOTG type of game I am used to. Never played or seen cuphead properly so I do not have an opinion on it.

I have 3 best. Cuphead, Mario, and Zelda.

Worst. 1, 2, Switch

Mario as in Super Mario Odyssey? If so, totally agree, alongside The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Also, what on earth is 1,2, Switch?

~
Best game: Super Mario Odyssey
Worst game: Star Wars Battlefront 2.

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
Meh, World War 2 is okay, but not brilliant by a long shot. It still has not returned to the Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3 BOTG type of game I am used to. Never played or seen cuphead properly so I do not have an opinion on it.

Mario as in Super Mario Odyssey? If so, totally agree, alongside The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Also, what on earth is 1,2, Switch?

~
Best game: Super Mario Odyssey
Worst game: Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Yes, I meant Zelda Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. I thought I typed it out but clearly I didn't lol.

And 1, 2, Switch is a bunch of terrible mini games and sold as a poor excuse of a game lol.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I can't really decide between Tales of Berseria, Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia, and Zelda Breath of the Wild for my favorite game of the year. Can I just say 3 way tie? :p

Worst game: 1 2 Switch.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I can't really decide between Tales of Berseria, Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia, and Zelda Breath of the Wild for my favorite game of the year. Can I just say 3 way tie? :p
sure you can mae it a 3 way tie, I just want to know what people like and didnt like, I want to invite discussion about what makes a game good and if this year was a good gaming year, nothing more,

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I haven't been gaming a whole lot in 2017, but I'll give this a go.

Best: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or Star Wars Battlefront II

Worst: Star Wars Battlefront II

Why is Battlefront II on best & worst? Because DICE actually made a great game, only to have it ruined by microtransactions. :(