Worth recording older games?

G

Gods of Odds

Do you think it is worth recording older games, games that already have multiple playthroughs on YouTube? Also games that are just years old and have playthroughs.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah i would definitely say its worth it. Not only for the fact of that as long as you enjoy the game its not going to be wasted but also for the fact that not everyone always wants to see the new releases / up to date games on a channel - diversifying content is always a good strategy and just think if viewers like it you could always turn it into its own series

Emicarn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
if you have fun do it. Speaking for myself when I look at older games to watch, I look for videos posted more recently then a year or more old.

That may be unique to me of course.

Do what you think will work for you, if it doesn't no harm no foul.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Do you think it is worth recording older games, games that already have multiple playthroughs on YouTube? Also games that are just years old and have playthroughs.
In my opinion Old is Gold. We all love the good classics and everyone handles a different play style along with commentary for those who do audio. So yes it will always be usefull in some terms :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If you make videos on older stuff, you could try to spice it up somehow ^^ It might be a good change of pace, and you can finish up any game that you desire.