Request Would Love Some Feedback On My Channel!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've been doing YouTube for around four months and I've made over 140 videos on my channel. I make let's plays on my channel and post two videos everyday. Would love some feedback from other YouTubers to tell me what they think about my channel and what I could improve about it.

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Ok.. Here we go..

Banner:
Actually love it.. Keep it.. No really, one of the better one's out there.

Intro Video:
It's..fine.. It does tell me the what and the why.. Just doesn't pop..perhaps consider making it shorter..30 seconds, and really getting out the what you are, the why you are, and then call to action to subscribe.. watch your audio levels.

Thumbnails and Titles:
Remember, That your thumbnails and your titles are basically your wares. When people look at your content, first thing they see. Make them tell a story and work in tandem. Ensure they make someone want to click.. How do they interact with each other?

TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS <-- READ HERE! THIS WILL IMPROVE YOUR STUFF! Your biggest weakness is your tags.. You're not really. When you do a game, go to youtube search (and hell google search) - see what auto fills..and use those tabs. Your content /WILL NOT/ pull up if you don't tag appropriately. SEO (Search engine optimization) is insanely important. You make good content, hell I subscribed and I generally don't on these..but you need to tag.. Dear god, tag..

Playlists:
Remember your front page is like a store front, consider giving your play lists names that pop and setting up you front page with those play lists strategically..

Hope this helps!

Reactions: StormMoreno

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Ok.. Here we go..

Banner:
Actually love it.. Keep it.. No really, one of the better one's out there.

Intro Video:
It's..fine.. It does tell me the what and the why.. Just doesn't pop..perhaps consider making it shorter..30 seconds, and really getting out the what you are, the why you are, and then call to action to subscribe.. watch your audio levels.

Thumbnails and Titles:
Remember, That your thumbnails and your titles are basically your wares. When people look at your content, first thing they see. Make them tell a story and work in tandem. Ensure they make someone want to click.. How do they interact with each other?

TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS TAGS <-- READ HERE! THIS WILL IMPROVE YOUR STUFF! Your biggest weakness is your tags.. You're not really. When you do a game, go to youtube search (and hell google search) - see what auto fills..and use those tabs. Your content /WILL NOT/ pull up if you don't tag appropriately. SEO (Search engine optimization) is insanely important. You make good content, hell I subscribed and I generally don't on these..but you need to tag.. Dear god, tag..

Playlists:
Remember your front page is like a store front, consider giving your play lists names that pop and setting up you front page with those play lists strategically..

Hope this helps!
This does help mate. I will make a new channel trailer, it's just that I need to think of some interesting thing to do for it. I will try and tag thing correctly and I will go back to all of my videos to fix them as well even though that's a lot of work I know that it's very important to do so. Thank you for reviewing my channel I really want to make the best content that I can, it's just sometimes you need someone else's opinion to improve on something and go the right direction.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno

I also went through all of my videos and put more tags, especially my current series. It took around three hours to fix the tags but this will truly help my channel. Thanks once again for the feedback and I hope you have a great day.

Reactions: The Gaming Heretic