Request would love your review and feedback on this

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom family, i made this time lapse video on one of my favorite games destiny. It came out to be really good and i want to see what you guys think about it.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Hey man saw the video. I particularly liked the shots they're extremely cinematic. Also big fan of the song you used and how you chose to open the video. Would recommend figuring out a more creative way to end the video though since it just fades to the end card.

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Hey freedom family, i made this time lapse video on one of my favorite games destiny. It came out to be really good and i want to see what you guys think about it.

Nice short video! will give you some feedback on your channel I think you put a lot of effort in so keep up the good work. Do drop a comment as well if you dont mind and if you got time and let me know how I could improve any videos too . Many thanks!

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Nice short video! will give you some feedback on your channel I think you put a lot of effort in so keep up the good work. Do drop a comment as well if you dont mind and if you got time and let me know how I could improve any videos too . Many thanks!

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!
thanks man i see what i can do :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480025885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man saw the video. I particularly liked the shots they're extremely cinematic. Also big fan of the song you used and how you chose to open the video. Would recommend figuring out a more creative way to end the video though since it just fades to the end card.
i well put that in mined next time i do a video like that. thanks