SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @WTFGamers,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Interesting! You used to run a network powered by Freedom!? What was it called? :) I think that's really neat, if I hadn't found myself on the Forum Team then I might have tried running a network when I first discovered Freedom!.

I see that you registered your account in 2014 but remained mostly in the "Introduce Yourself!" section, I'd highly recommend checking out some of the discussion sections as they are a lot of fun to be in! The "General Discussion" section is a great one to start with.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

WTFGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Bradylouis
Hi @WTFGamers,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Interesting! You used to run a network powered by Freedom!? What was it called? :) I think that's really neat, if I hadn't found myself on the Forum Team then I might have tried running a network when I first discovered Freedom!.

I see that you registered your account in 2014 but remained mostly in the "Introduce Yourself!" section, I'd highly recommend checking out some of the discussion sections as they are a lot of fun to be in! The "General Discussion" section is a great one to start with.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Well The Network is still standing, i got kinda let go for no reason even if i was a founder of it. its called Network Studios and tbh it wasnt bad running something.

The reason I only Introduced myself was because my entire friends based on the networkstudios side of things dont want to talk to me or even play with me anymore but i had some fun times playing minecraft with them & that i wont lie.

I'll Be sure to check the whole forums out later on, i should be asleep but hahaha[DOUBLEPOST=1451374206][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! Welcome to the forums gl with your channel

Reactions: Danny