XBox XBOX ONE BF4

ausgaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
ausgaming2
Hey ladies and gentleman me and Gsix Gaming are looking for people to colb with us on xbox one this weekend we will be on bf4 on xbox one me and him are out-going people full of energy always laughing and enjoy working together and hoping to expand our group of people we record with hope we get some reply's before the weekend for a game of bf4 on xbox 1 thankyou for your time and viewing this thread

TommyBoy601

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Hey I would be interested in Collaborating. Only issue i have is I work on the weekends and am away from my box untill tuesdays. But if you looking for someone to work with not on weekends im down

ausgaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
ausgaming2
Hey I would be interested in Collaborating. Only issue i have is I work on the weekends and am away from my box untill tuesdays. But if you looking for someone to work with not on weekends im down
yea man im up for it i normally play weekends cause i can go to my mates house and record but the start of next year my internet is going to be so much better if your still up for it so am i. i will talk to gsix about it i know im up for it