Gaming Xbox One Collabs

CHIP SPICE

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
Doncaster, England
YouTube
hi everyone this is my first thread EVER on any website and to be honest im not sure what im doing lol, my friend and i are looking for people to colab with that have a great sense of humour and are easy to get on with, we are from the uk and are available a few nights a week. we play xbox one mostly siege, gta 5 ... our channel has approx 700 subscribers so looking for similar sized channels so we can both hopefully grow :)

anyone interested?

CHIP_SPICE_Logo.jpg

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Hello Chip! I just noticed your *bumped* forum post and didn't respond since I'm just smaller, but if after a time you are still looking to collab, I have Siege as well as Battlefield 4 as I've noticed you've just started posting. Just tossing my hat in the ring should you need it

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Dear CHIP SPICE,

I'm from First Order Entertainment social media staff, we'd really enjoy if you sent us a message at [email protected] or message us on Freedom Forums. We'd like to text a possible collaboration between FOE and CS. Our leader Izaak (Zonda) was sent your channel and fairly enjoyed it and asked us to message you. We have some new series coming out to GTA and possibly more coming soon. If things are fluid with both teams we could work together on them.

Best Regards,
FOE | Social Media Department

Itzdupe

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I'm kind of smaller then what you were looking for but I definitely would be interested in collabing with any of you guys. I have siege and gta and battlefield 4 . I make some pretty hilarious video on my channel. let me know! I use skype for voice

Hayesy

New User
Apr 28, 2016
New
im always down to collab with new people and trying different things :) if anyone wants to hmu on skype my username is haye5y and my Xbox GT is haye5yboy or Reggie Sindacco (different accounts for different games)