Gaming xCMZYx here

-xCMZYx-

New User
Nov 16, 2016
england
YouTube
xCMZYx
hey my name is sean im a 16 year old gamer who loves to making videos so im starting my youtube channel again from fresh because old channel was inactive so i made a new one i play on the ps4 & xboxone playing games like IW Mw bf1 fifa and more so heres my channel is called xCMZYx if u want to check my channel its there not many videos because im new i make banner and logos for free for anyone who needs help <3

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hey my name is sean im a 16 year old gamer who loves to making videos so im starting my youtube channel again from fresh because old channel was inactive so i made a new one i play on the ps4 & xboxone playing games like IW Mw bf1 fifa and more so heres my channel is called xCMZYx if u want to check my channel its there not many videos because im new i make banner and logos for free for anyone who needs help <3
Hey man, welcome to freedom! Nice intro..feel free in the community :D I saw your let's talk video...nice to know your gonna start fresh! Good luck to you m8!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community mate ;)

Do you play Cod IW on PS4?

As i play it on the Playstation also and could be fun to game with fellow members sometime :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I can see why you would make a new channel. My channel is definitely a few years old, but it has a lot of sentimental value ^^ How did you figure out what kind of videos to make?