YoItsAnthony

New User
Jul 5, 2017
Hey everyone,

Glad to be a part of the #Freedom Family! So started my Youtube channel beginning of 2017, and have been having a blast!
Born and raised in Brooklyn NYC, father, and husband.
My channel is "YoItsAnthony" You'll know it by the Emoji Lol. I Vlogs once a week, and on special events.
I love hearing tips and ideas, and if you are from NYC, a Collab is always on the table! My next goal is to hit 100+ Subscribers so I can Livestream!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Anthony!

Welcome to the Freedom! Family :D Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone,

Glad to be a part of the #Freedom Family! So started my Youtube channel beginning of 2017, and have been having a blast!
My channel is "YoItsAnthony" You'll know it by the Emoji Lol. I Vlogs once a week, and on special events.
I love hearing tips and ideas, and if you are from NYC, a Collab is always on the table! My next goal is to hit 100+ Subscribers so I can Livestream!
Hey and welcome to the community :)

Husband and Father myself too. How many kids do you have? :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey everyone,

Hello Anthony, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
A new beginner on YouTube I see, I shall say good luck to you and your channel!

A few things however, firstly, if you are a Freedom! Partner, then you would definitely benefit from the partner badge. This can be obtained by going to your Freedom! Dashboard, linking your forum account with the dashboard and the badge will appear on your account in a short period of time.

Secondly, I see that you don't have a YouTube Sub Button at the bottom of your signature. No worries, all you need to do is go to your personal details, which can be found here, go down to the YouTube Channel section and enter your Channel ID. Please make sure that you only input your Channel ID and nothing else, or it will not find your channel and will show up as an error.

Lastly, as you mentioned you like hearing tips and ideas, I would definitely redirect you to the Resources and Tips section of our forums. You can find tips from other YouTubers on specific topics, all of which you might benefit from.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around the forums in the future!

Reactions: zeke morgan