Gaming Yo! The name's Azim. Glad to meet you!

EvoZims

New User
Sep 13, 2016
United States
YouTube
Greetings fellow content creators! I've just recently joined Freedom! and I just want to start by saying that this is a really great community. Can't wait to grow along with all of you. :)

So allow me to introduce myself. My name's Azim. I'm a twitch streamer (almost 2 years :eek:), and upcoming YouTuber. Recently, one of my tutorials reached over 20k views literally out of nowhere! That video inspired me to start making more videos and grow my own gaming/tech community. So far, I've been really happy with the results.

At the moment, I've been looking to start collaborating with other successful YouTubers and learn a thing or two from you all. If you have the chance, check out my YouTube channel! If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments, please don't hesitate to let me know!
That said, thanks a ton for reading, and hope to get to know some of you guys soon! :D

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Greetings fellow content creators! I've just recently joined Freedom! and I just want to start by saying that this is a really great community. Can't wait to grow along with all of you. :)

So allow me to introduce myself. My name's Azim. I'm a twitch streamer (almost 2 years :eek:), and upcoming YouTuber. Recently, one of my tutorials reached over 20k views literally out of nowhere! That video inspired me to start making more videos and grow my own gaming/tech community. So far, I've been really happy with the results.

At the moment, I've been looking to start collaborating with other successful YouTubers and learn a thing or two from you all. If you have the chance, check out my YouTube channel! If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments, please don't hesitate to let me know!
That said, thanks a ton for reading, and hope to get to know some of you guys soon! :D
Hello Azim and welcome to this community and u got a great tutorial channel and u got 2 of ur videos with 20k+ views so that is incredible...so u should continue what u are doing don't stop and I hope u grow more with the help of freedom's support

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome to the community! Well done on hitting 20k views on a video, thats a huge achievement! Keep on going man :)

Mini

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community, nice tutorials on your channel as well, I'm more of a indie/horror gamer so deft different interests but I wish you the best with your YT future and hope you continue to grow, +1 sub from me!