Gaming Yo Yo Yo Talk To Me I'm A Weirdo

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
What's up everyone, my name is Alex but on YouTube, I am called TheWonderSpud and I'm a teenager that enjoys making gaming content and just having a laugh with my mates and my girlfriend! :)

First of all - I'm not new to YouTube... I've been doing YouTube for almost three years now! And secondly, I'm not new to this network either... But you hold on there! It's complicated but I'll explain it as simple as possible.

I used to do really long gameplay series on my channel and eventually I grew sick and tired of making that content, so, last year I took a break from YouTube and came back January of this year to re-brand my channel with shorter, well-edited gameplay videos and no series! I feel like I'm a completely different YouTuber now, and a new person too, hence why I'm introducing myself again! :rolleyes: Also - I forgot my password to my old forum account... :(

So, my channel takes inspiration from YouTubers such as:
  • videogamedunkey
  • Pyrocynical
  • h3h3productions
  • GradeAUnderA
  • iDubbbzTV
Enough about my channel - I want you guys to get to know me a little better! (y) (Y)

I live in England and I'm a massive science fiction fan! :cool: I love Doctor Who and Star Wars and most science fiction movies and shows! I also love comics! My favourite colour is yellow, my favourite food is Indian curry and my favourite video game franchise is either Portal or Fallout! :D

I am highly opinionated and I'm a really annoying kid. :mad: I'm actually only 15 but almost 16. That's probably off-putting for all you folks but oh well! :eek:

So thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I get to know some of you! :p (Or re-know some of you for people I have met before on these forums!) ;)

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Spud , Welcome to Freedom !

I'm glad you have come back and sorted your channel to how you want it to be :) good job pal :)

I'm from England to and they have let me down tonight :( :(

I hope you enjoy it here ! (y) (Y)

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Hey Spud , Welcome to Freedom !

I'm glad you have come back and sorted your channel to how you want it to be :) good job pal :)

I'm from England to and they have let me down tonight :( :(

I hope you enjoy it here ! (y) (Y)

I'm not a football fan personally...

And I will enjoy it here, not much has changed since my last visit! :)

Thankyou! :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm not a football fan personally...

And I will enjoy it here, not much has changed since my last visit! :)

Thankyou! :p

that is fair enough , not everyone loves football :) yeah not a lot changes to be honest haha xD

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Well, Just Add A Tad Bit Of Detail In Your Thumbnails. Try To Add A Bit More Text But Not To Much And Try To Add The Drop Shadow Effect On Your Text To Make It Stand Out Even More. Hope This Answers Your Question! :)

Thankyou for the advice, mate! ;) I think my thumbnails are fine to be honest, but I'll take your advice onboard! :)