Tech you guys are great I know .

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi, To all great member here.
I am new in this community. and I still had no idea how to work with it.

In day time am work relate to real-time structural monitoring play with logging system and communication tools every day.
At night time I love technology. One day, I fall in love at 3D printing, it brings me a lot of fun,
Now I 3DPrint object and make timelapse with it .
Any suggestion to me for my next video ?

hope you Enjoy and help suggest to channel, tell me what you like to watch

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

In day time am work relate to real-time structural monitoring play with logging system and communication tools every day.
At night time I love technology. One day, I fall in love at 3D printing, it brings me a lot of fun,

Hello Bruce, it can take a while before you understand the forums fully, what are you mostly curious about? Being new is exciting in a way, since you can only be new once really :p What got you interested into making 3D printing?

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello Bruce, it can take a while before you understand the forums fully, what are you mostly curious about? Being new is exciting in a way, since you can only be new once really :p What got you interested into making 3D printing?

I hope My broken English can work here:p . this also is my 1st join in to English languange community. lol

One day I recieve an invitation to join freedom network then I just begin my new jurney .
I think I mostly curious about is where to start and how to I really connect to Freedom and grow togather.
I already success Join the network . and start watching training video from dashboard but still not get the point ... >.<

Exciting to see you are the first great person reply my post. Thank you so much.

What got I interested into making 3D printing?
Humm early time . I just found that those movement robot is so cool and it has Unlimited possibility .
One day in DEC 2014 My friend said he got one 3D printer kits set buy from china but he can not build .
I base on my patience to make papercraft ,
I accept challenge be the volunteer and start build the 1st 3D printer.I think patience can help me finish it .
(when that time I just start play with raspberry pi card size computer no idea about how to build)
I spend so much time research and study. When It start move and print out 3D object (my 1st print is just 1x1cm cube )
It shock me .

I shock myself that what I can do too.

then build 2nd one for myself
3rd one for other friend untill I create a website help Malaysian hobbies have their low cost printer.... now make more then 15 unit (facepalm)
And I start learn other stuff like create 3D model and more .

I really donno what I will do next .
the only thing I know is , I like to share with other . That why I want to be youtuber.
just ... need more skill and creative to create more useful content.(facepalm)

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

welcome bro

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
dam that is crazy dude ! so cool ! what is the game company like ? having a good time ?
china game company . I really not enjoy that . nothing boring then watching those item code .
I had to test all game item in a test server. in that server those monster boss is just like one hit kill Slime...
I will never go back china game company again .
Now monitoring still boring , but atleast meaningful. (y) (Y)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
china game company . I really not enjoy that . nothing boring then watching those item code .
I had to test all game item in a test server. in that server those monster boss is just like one hit kill Slime...
I will never go back china game company again .
Now monitoring still boring , but atleast meaningful. (y) (Y)

Ah sorry to hear it wasn't that great but at least like you said your doing something meaningful ! what do you plan to do in the future with gaming ?

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Ah sorry to hear it wasn't that great but at least like you said your doing something meaningful ! what do you plan to do in the future with gaming ?
Humm Not plan at gaming any more . I am bad gamer. last game was Dota2 and amos 2 month no play .

I am work at Real time monitoring for structual now ,It is about building safety .

at part time I play with 3D printer make timelapse and help ppl build low cost 3D printer .

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Humm Not plan at gaming any more . I am bad gamer. last game was Dota2 and amos 2 month no play .

I am work at Real time monitoring for structual now ,It is about building safety .

at part time I play with 3D printer make timelapse and help ppl build low cost 3D printer .

dam that is a long time not gaming xD ! OMG a 3d printer , that must be so fun !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I hope My broken English can work here:p . this also is my 1st join in to English languange community. lol

One day I recieve an invitation to join freedom network then I just begin my new jurney .
I think I mostly curious about is where to start and how to I really connect to Freedom and grow togather.
I already success Join the network . and start watching training video from dashboard but still not get the point ... >.<

Exciting to see you are the first great person reply my post. Thank you so much.

What got I interested into making 3D printing?
Humm early time . I just found that those movement robot is so cool and it has Unlimited possibility .
One day in DEC 2014 My friend said he got one 3D printer kits set buy from china but he can not build .
I base on my patience to make papercraft ,
I accept challenge be the volunteer and start build the 1st 3D printer.I think patience can help me finish it .
(when that time I just start play with raspberry pi card size computer no idea about how to build)
I spend so much time research and study. When It start move and print out 3D object (my 1st print is just 1x1cm cube )
It shock me .

I shock myself that what I can do too.

then build 2nd one for myself
3rd one for other friend untill I create a website help Malaysian hobbies have their low cost printer.... now make more then 15 unit (facepalm)
And I start learn other stuff like create 3D model and more .

I really donno what I will do next .
the only thing I know is , I like to share with other . That why I want to be youtuber.
just ... need more skill and creative to create more useful content.(facepalm)
I'm sure you can communicate just fine! Freedom is a nice new journey, not everyone gets the chance to work with freedom so early on :p You can definitely make a lot of friends here if you're looking for one. No worries, I tend to get on randomly throughout the day :p 3d printing does have a lot of possibilities, it's insane really. Patience can definitely help in the future for everything ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! 3D printers are pretty crazy! I've seen a video of a 3D printed car, it actually looked really cool! There's a lot of potential in that. What's the most complex thing you've printed so far?

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
dam that is a long time not gaming xD ! OMG a 3d printer , that must be so fun !
:oops: :D check up my channel for those 3d print timelapse play list ~ :D:D:D.

I'm sure you can communicate just fine! Freedom is a nice new journey, not everyone gets the chance to work with freedom so early on :p You can definitely make a lot of friends here if you're looking for one. No worries, I tend to get on randomly throughout the day :p 3d printing does have a lot of possibilities, it's insane really. Patience can definitely help in the future for everything ^^
Aggree what you said . Thank you ~

Hello welcome to Freedom!
Thank you ~

Welcome to Freedom! 3D printers are pretty crazy! I've seen a video of a 3D printed car, it actually looked really cool! There's a lot of potential in that. What's the most complex thing you've printed so far?
Thank you
I already printed more then 100 object only upload 18 3D print timelapse on my channel and 53 3D printed photo at instragram.
The most complex thing I think is 3D printer lol ~ yes I print my 1st 3D printer part from the 1st 3D printer I make but not belong to me .
so other then that complex 14 in 1 Light saber and small scale medieval castle
all those model I download from thingiverse (a website share all great design)
I going to print more cool stuff and also learn to design my own .
let me know what you like to see.

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
:oops: :D check up my channel for those 3d print timelapse play list ~ :D:D:D.

Aggree what you said . Thank you ~

Thank you ~

Thank you
I already printed more then 100 object only upload 18 3D print timelapse on my channel and 53 3D printed photo at instragram.
The most complex thing I think is 3D printer lol ~ yes I print my 1st 3D printer part from the 1st 3D printer I make but not belong to me .
so other then that complex 14 in 1 Light saber and small scale medieval castle
all those model I download from thingiverse (a website share all great design)
I going to print more cool stuff and also learn to design my own .
let me know what you like to see.

Sweet I will check it out !